Here are some things that you can donate to those who have been affected by the August 2012 floods:
Materials for Relief Operations
- Boxes for packing the relief goods
- Diesel oil (for locations running on generators)
- Sacks to place the relief donations to be given per family
- Water canteens
- Water containers
- Bottled water
- Canned goods (tuna, sardines, etc.)
- Coffee, tea, orange juice
- Cooking or vegetable oil
- Cornflakes or other cereals
- Dried fish
- Dried fruit
- Dry food
- Foiled pack or pouched food (pork and beans, etc.)
- Instant noodles
- Monggo beans
- Paper plates
- Plastic or paper cups
- Plastic forks
- Plastic knives
- Plastic spoons
- Soup bowls
For Barangay Soup Kitchen [c/o Ping Medina]
- 250 pcs whole chicken (chopped)
- 105 kilo regular rice
- 35 kilo sticky rice (glutinous)
- 8 kilo garlic (minced)
- 6 kilo red onion (minced)
- 3 kilo ginger
- 8L patis
- 2,000 large eggs
- Large pots
- Industrial (mobile) burners
For Babies and Toddlers
- Baby food
- Breast milk
- Clothes for babies
- Formula milk
- Powdered milk
- Footwear (especially slippers, no heels please)
- Rubber boots
Other Non-Food Items
- Laundry soaps
- Kitchen utensils
- Plastic sheets
- Wet tissues
- Banig or sleeping mats
- Old pillow cases (to be sown as makeshift quilts) [via]
- Tarps or tolda as makeshift beds and tents
- Acetaminophen (for acute body pain, joint pain, anti-inflammatory)
- Anti-fungal medicine
- Calamine lotion (or other mosquito repellents)
- Doxycicline (to prevent outbreak of leptospirosis)
- Immodium and Diatabs (for diarrhea)
First Aid Kit
- Adhesive bandages (various sizes)
- Antibiotic ointment
- Antiseptic hand cleaner
- Elastic bandages
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Latex gloves
- Medical adhesive tape
- Safety pins
- Sterile gauze (four inch squares are best)
- Bath soaps
- Sanitary napkins
- Sulfur soap
- Tissue or toilet rolls
- Handheld emergency lights
For Children / Educational Materials and School Supplies
- Educational kits
- Picture books
- School bags
- Toys and other stuffed animals
For Rebuilding and Livelihood
- Cleaning supplies
- Construction materials for housing repairs
- Fishing nets (for fisher folks)
- Garbage bags
- Seeds (for farmers)
- Temporary toilet units
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PACKING
- Please don’t use plastic bags; instead use a blanket, towel or old t-shirt to tie up and carry your donations.
- Please sort clothes according to age and gender—Adult Female, Adult Male, Female Teens, Male Teens, Kids sizes Male and Female, as well as toddlers
For information on where you can donate the above, please see the following links:
Updated as of 10 August 2012, 5:30 PM.
Here’s a compilation of relief operations info in relation to the August 2012 floods. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
UPDATE – You can also view the following resources:
Find an area near you and bring your donations there (places looking for volunteers are in green):
- Ayala Malls. Ayala Malls is accepting donations for flood victims. These may be handed over to concierge booths in all Ayala Malls.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. All Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branches accepting dry food, canned goods, clothes, blankets, towels, mats, medicine, emergency supplies.
- Jollibee Foods Corporation. Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) stores nationwide – Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal – are accepting cash donations through Jollibee Foundation coin banks at the counters. Donations received will be used to assist families affected by the torrential rains and flooding.
- LBC Branches. You may drop off donations at any LBC branch worldwide. LBC will turn these goods over directly to the Philippine Red Cross. DONATE: Bottled water, food, biscuits, blankets, mats, banig, clothes, medicine for diarrhea, toiletries, etc. Please don’t use plastic bags; instead use a blanket, towel or old t-shirt to tie up and carry your donations.
- To locate the nearest branch, you may call our NCR hotline at (02) 8585-999; provincial hotline at 1-800-10-8585999; or you may visit our website.
- McDonald’s. McDonald’s stores open in Metro Manila are now accepting donations in kind (rice, noodles, canned goods, etc.) for flood victims.
- DLS-CSO. De La Salle Lipa, Mataas na Lupa, Ayala Highway, Lipa City. Please donate ready to eat food, bottled water, blankets, usable clothes, mat.
- De La Salle University – Dasmariñas. Address: Dasmariñas City, Cavite. Kindly send your donations to LCDC, 2nd Floor, SBC Building. You may also bring your donations to the DLSUMC Bldg 1 & 3 Lobby.
- For inquiries: Contact Miss Rhayo Mazo Lasallian Community Development Center at (0916) 590-0621
- Colegio de San Agustin. Colegio San Agustin Dasma is accepting relief goods starting 8:30 AM. Proceed to high school building.
- Also looking for volunteers / repackers
- Calamba Drive. For inquiries and pick-up of goods, please contact Mr. Keanu Lopez at (0916) 619-3300.
- ARK. Our Lady of La Paz Parish 1562 Archimedes cor Flordeliz Sts., Brgy. La Paz, Makati City. Looking for clothes, blankets, toiletries, rice grains, canned goods, noodles, and medicines.
- Contact Fr. Gabriel V. Garcia, MI (02) 899-30-54
- Ateneo de Manila Law School. Relief-ops now accepting donations: clothes, medicine, bottled water, food items, canned goods and noodles. Drop off points: Outside Law School Activity Center (LSAC), 3rd Floor APS Building. Collected relief goods will be sent to Simbahang Lingkod Bayan in Loyola.
- Barangay Bel-Air Call for Donations. For Salcedo Vill, Brgy. Bel-Air residents. You may drop-off in-kind donations at the Tanod Center, Salcedo Park. 24 hours open.
- Contact Eva or Czar at (02) 895-4011 or (0939) 906-9766.
- Binalot. DONATE IN KIND – Please drop off your donations in kind (clothes, toiletries, blankets, canned goods, water, medicines, etc.) at Binalot Hang-out Salcedo at H.V. Dela Costa cor. Valero Sts. Salcedo Village, Makati City
- You may call (02) 889-2660 for directions or refer to the map here.
- Centro Escolar University. All types of donations are being accepted in our Gil Puyat Campus. For more details, check here.
- Contact Mrs. Gemma Gomez at (0908) 872-7165
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. 3F A. Venue Mall, Makati Avenue, Makati City.
- Contact (0906) 254-1396 or (02)795-3019
- Volunteers are also welcome!
- Colegio de San Agustin. Colegio San Agustin-Makati will be accepting donations starting August 8 around 8:30 am at the HS Building Lobby.
- iACADEMY: iSAVE. 3-5 Flr. iACADEMY Building, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City. We are accepting canned goods, clothes, mats, blankets, medicines etc. Please check out this our FB also.
- Contact Christian Timothy Sia at (02) 889-7777 loc 411 to 41
- Makati Medical Center. Accepts relief goods. Drop-off points: Makati Medical Center, Social Services Unit, Ground Floor; College of Nursing, 144 Legaspi Street, Makati.
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santuario de San Antionio. Santuario de San Antonio Parish now accepting relief goods at parish center rooms 1-4.
- You may call or text (0920) 508-5396 if you need someone to pick up relief goods. You may also drop off your donations yourself.
- Volunteers are also welcome.
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. St. Francis Square Julia Vargas Avenue corner Bank Drive, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City. Donation of clothes, blankets, canned goods, noodles, rice, drinking water needed.
- Telephone number: (02) 635-3410.
- La Salle Greenhills. Address: 343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Kindly drop your donations at Gate 2 along Ortigas Avenue.
- OMF Literature. 776 Boni Avenue. food (ready to eat), banig/mats, medicine (particularly paracetamol, Doxycicline), anti-fungal medicine, clothes (including underwear).
- Contact Ida Torres at (0999) 889-4775.
- RFM Corporate Center. Pioneer Street corner Sheridan Street – drop-off point for relief goods.
- Solar TV. Solar TV is accepting donations for flood victims. Please bring your donations to Solar Television Network Inc, Upper Ground Level, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong.
- St. Pedro Poveda College. Address: EDSA cor. Poveda Street (beside Robinson’s Galleria). Receives relief goods 24 hours at the gate.
- Victory Church. Victory Center, L4, West Wing, Robinson’s Galleria. We need water, food, clothing, blankets and other relief goods. You may deliver them to our center.
- Telephone number: (02) 631-1212. We take calls till 8:30 PM.
- Adamson University. Please go to St Quandrangle or Marian Center, both within the Adamson University, San Marcelino, Emita, Manila from 9AM onwards. Donation drive and repacking for the whole day. Priority goods: medicine, water, ready to eat foods. Donating to Navotas, Marilao and other areas.
- De La Salle University, DLS-CSB. WHAT TO DONATE: Ready to eat food (does not require cooking, and preferably in easy to open cans or pouches), Bottled Water, Usable Clothes, Rice, Canned Goods, Noodles, Blankets, Mats. Each family is in need of the following: FOOD ITEMS: 10 kilos of rice, 6 canned goods, Dried fish, Mungo beans, 1 kilo sugar, Cooking or vegetable Oil, Coffee, Milk, Bottled water, Vegetable Noodles; NON-FOOD ITEMS: Old and new clothes (pants, t-shirts, shorts, underwear), Plastic sheets, Sleeping mats, Blankets, Kitchen utensils, Medicines, Water containers, Laundry soaps, Sanitary napkins (for women/ladies), Tissue, Construction materials for housing repairs, Fishing nets (for fisher folks), Seeds (for farmers). Donations in kind are welcome at Taft Greenway Square starting 8am, August 12.
- Call (02) 523-4143 and look for Miss Lilia Barrona or Miss Jennifer Santos or visit COSCA Office, 4th floor, SPS Building, De La Salle University, Manila.
- For inquiries kindly text or call our Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction (CBDRRM) Program Coordinator Miss Maria Isabel Lanada at (0920) 206-0497. Call CSA at telephone numebr (02) 526-7441 local 258/266.
- Philippine Normal University. Student Government Office, Taft Avenue cor. Ayala Boulevard. Send or bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact R. Angcos at (0926) 557-5400.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines. Address: A. Mabini Campus Anonas St., Sta. Mesa: PUP COC Student Council Office. Kindly send/bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact Cedric Martinez at (0906) 291-2716.
- San Beda College. Mendiola Street, San Miguel, Manila. We will mobilize a relief team the soonest possible time together with the ICIC and the Bedan Volunteers. We suggest that we pool ready-to-cook food, and clothes.
- For inquiries, you may contact the following Mr. Kenneth Matias, President of Bedan Volunteers at (0917) 532-4472, Mr. Renier Razon, Chair for Community Involvement (Student Council) at (0927) 506-7998, or Ms. Grace Hicban, SC President at (0906) 292-1049.
- St. Scholastica’s College. Any donations accepted. | Telephone number: 567-7686 to 89.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network.
- Main drop-off point: Kabataan Partylist-NCR Office, 1437 Instruccion St. (Near Maria Clara St.) Sampaloc, Manila | ℅ Mark Louie Aquino, 2nd nominee at (0946) 520-1537
- Manila drop-off point: Institute Student Government Office, EARST, Nagtahan, Manila | ℅ Philip Bautista, ISG Auditor at (0946) 838-1923
- University of Sto. Tomas. UST disaster relief drive now open. Needed: drinking water, instant noodles, canned goods, rice, clothes, footwear, pillows, blankets, sleeping mats, toiletries, and medicine. Drop-off points are the CSC office, Tan Yan Kee Student Center Lobby, or the Local Student Council Office.
- Contact Agree Gonzales at (0917) 846-067
- University of the East. Student Council Office, Sampaloc, Manila. Kindly send / bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities.
- Contact Christian Gultia at (0927) 682-5509.
- UP-PGH Milk Bank. Breastmilk donations accepted 24/7. Milk will be pasteurized at UP-PGH so it will last longer. It will then be stored in proper and safe containers before being brought to the evacuation centers.
- Contact Nurses Grace or Tina at (0921) 453-5310 or (02) 536-2867
- CRIBS Foundation. Donate breastmilk for the babies of CRIBS Foundation: #15 Major Dizon Street, Industrial Valley Complex, Marikina City
- Contact numbers: (02) 681-5921, (02) 681-8078, or (02) 576-7693.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Marikina drop-off point: Rotary Club of Marikina, F. Mariano Avenue (beside Amang Rodriguez Hospital) Marikina City
- ℅ Ernest Santos, KMM Chairperson at (0999) 187-4876
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. Address: G/F Prime Street, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang. Accepts relief goods: canned goods, Off lotion, blankets, medicine
- De La Salle Zobel. Address: University Avenue, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City. Kindly drop your donations at Gate 7
- Inquiries: Please contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto of the Social Action Office at (0917) 859-7602.
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. Political Science Department Office. Kindly send / bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact Hazel Perez at (0915) 584-2102.
- PAREF Woordrose. PAREF Woodrose is accepting donations for flood victims. Please send your donations of water, canned goods, rice, blankets, and clothes to PAREF Woodrose School, Acacia Avenue Extension, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa.
- San Beda College. Drop-off point: St. Maur Lobby (near the Guard’s Station). FOOD ITEMS: Rice, Canned goods, Dried fish, Mung beans, Vegetable oil, Milk, Coffee, Bottled water, Ready-to-eat food. NON-FOOD ITEMS: New and/or old clothes, Plastic sheets, Sleeping mats, Blankets, Utensils, Medicine, Sanitary napkins, Laundry soaps, Tissue, Water containers.
- For inquiries, you may contact CARLOS ROMULO (SC HOTLINE) at (0915) 316-9985. Please get in touch with KIT GOMEZ at (0915) 787-0743.
- St. James the Great Children of the Poor Apostolate (COPA). Address: Cuenca Street, Ayala Alabang Village. Accepting canned goods, bottled water, rice, noodles, and cash
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Metro South drop-off point: The Warden Publication Office, Pamantasang Lungsod ng Muntinlupa, NBP Reservation, Muntinlupa
- ℅ Kitty Bantayan, Publication Director at (0915) 909-1672
- Chao Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Parañaque branch. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Our Lady of Beautiful Love. Merville, Parañaque residents may donate clothes, blankets, toiletries, rice, grains, canned goods, noodles, and the like starting Wednesday (August 8) from 10 am – 5 pm. Collection point is at OLBL Parish, San Lorenzo Ruiz Hall.
- DSWD. DSWD welcomes volunteers to repack relief goods at the National Resource Op Center (NROC), Chapel road, Pasay, in between NAIA 1 and 2, near ATO. Pls. call Ms. Fabian, Head of NROC at (02) 852-8081.
- Manila Tytana Colleges. Metropolitan Park, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City. Manila Tytana Colleges, formerly Manila Doctors College, is also accepting relief items, particularly easy-to-open canned goods, water, blankets, and baby clothes.
- Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health. The Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health will be accepting donations on August 8, from 9 am to 5 pm. Address: Don Eugenio Lopez, Sr. Medical Complex, Ortigas Center, Pasig (beside The Medical City)
- For details, contact Joan Chavez at (0917) 323-9356 or Alfonso Regala at (0916) 746-5746.
- Cha Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Kapitolyo branch. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Jesus is Lord Church Worldwide. You can bring your donations for the flood victims in kind at this address: Musikatha Office, 5/F Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig 1605
- Telephone number: (02) 637-5410
- Meralco. One Meralco Foundation is accepting donations to help families affected by the heavy rains. You may donate canned goods, water, crackers/biscuits or cash to our office in Meralco Center Ortigas.
- Call Rainier at (0908) 898-0562 or Reggie at (0939) 937-1324.
- Tanjuatco Law Office. 11th floor of Taipan Place, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig. Relief goods (canned food, rice, blankets, clothes, medicine, etc.)
- Contact Jessie or Jossette at (02) 637-0200
- UA&P Hopes. Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Accepting ALL KINDS of donation, preferably ready to eat food and bottled water. Also accepting BOXES for packing. Thank you.
- Contact Ina Capulong at (0917) 576-9522.
- ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN Foundation Inc. Building, Mother Ignacia Ave., corner Eugenio Lopez St., Quezon City, Warehouse: #137 Mother Ignacia Ave., Quezon City
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers. Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) accepting donations in kind at Teachers Center, Mines cor. Dipolog St. Bgy. VASRA, QC.
- Akbayan Partylist. Bring cooked rice, hard-boiled eggs, & bread to Akbayan Headquarters, 36-B Madasalin St. Sikatuna Village, QC
- Telephone numbers (02) 433-6933 or (02) 433-6831.
- Ateneo de Manila University. Now accepting donations: WATER, Medicines (Paracetamol, Betadines, etc.), Blankets, Clothes (Sorted according to age and gender—Adult Female, Adult Male, Female Teens, Male Teens, Kids sizes Male and Female, as well as toddlers). Drop your donations: Ateneo DReaM Team, Cervini Hall, University Residence Halls, Ateneo de Manila University. Today, we are seeking monetary donations to cover expenses for the provision of emergency hot meals, transportation of supplies and other as of yet unforeseen needs.
- Telephone number: (02) 697-7168.
- Want to volunteer? Packing of relief goods is at the College Covered Courts.
- Bloggers United X Moonleaf Tea Shop. Moonleaf Maginhawa branch is now a drop-off point for donations starting August 8. Address: 103 Maginhawa St., Teacher’s Village, Diliman Quezon City.
- Contact number: (0917) 583-9916 and (0917) 800-3152
- Brgy. Soup Kitchen. BRGY SOUP KITCHEN now accepting ingredient donations: whole chicken (chopped), ¼ sticky and ¾ regular rice. large eggs, patis, ginger. We need large pots and industrial (mobile) burners as we will be cooking onsite.
- Pickup trucks for transportation are also welcome. Please drop off at PenPen Restaurant.
- Chao Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Katipunan, Maginhawa, and Don Antonio branches. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. THE UPPER ROOM – 3F, CITY WALK2, EASTWOOD CITY.
- Contact Saman Sa or Beng Francisco at (0915) 780-8503 or (0917) 595-0743
- Volunteers are also welcome!
- Christ the King Church. Christ the King Parish (greenmeadows ave, libis) has been accepting any canned goods, clothing, water, and medicine.
- Citizen’s Disaster Response Center. Address: 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City
- Telephone number: (02) 929-9822
- Claret School of Quezon City. Donations accepted at Bulwagang Claret inside the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Mahinhin St. UP Village, Diliman, Quezon City.
- CRUSADA. 106 Rodeo Drive, Corinthian Hills, Quezon City. Anything that could be given is appreciated.
- Contact Brian Llamanzares at (0917) 812-5052.
- DAKILA. Unit 3A VS1 Building #34 Kalayaan Ave. Quezon City. (Near corner V. Luna, white building in front of Metro Oil). Please give priority to food (rice, instant noodles, and those not easily spoiled) and water, hygiene products (sanitary napkins, underwear, diapers, etc.), footwear (especially slippers, no heels please), and blankets.
- Contact (02) 434-4309 or (0905) 429-2539
- DSWD. Drop off point: Central Barangay Hall of Payatas, Group 3 Area B, Bulacan Street.
- Contact (0918) 220-8205 and (02) 427-1362
- Gabriela Women’s Party. Drop off goods at Gabriela office. Address: 35 Scout Delgado, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City
- Telephone Number: (02) 374-4423 or contact Lana at (0922) 828-6241 or (0908) 865-3582
- Gawad Kalinga. GK Command Center for relief operations for North NCR is at HRD Training Center, Department of Agrarian Reform Compound, Quezon City (take Gate 1). We are ready to accept relief goods. We are now in the process repacking. The budget per relief pack is P230. Initial target is 1,000 food packs. We need rice, instant noodles, canned goods, bread, coffee and sugar.
- You can get in touch with (0999) 188-9683, (0906) 419-2016, or (0922) 848-3806.
- GMA 7. Para sa mga nais magbigay ng material na donasyon gaya ng ready to eat food, bigas, pagkaing de-lata, bottled water, damit, banig, kumot, gamut, maaari itong dalhin sa tanggapan ng GMA Kapuso Foundation, 2nd Floor, Kapuso Center, GMA Network Drive cor. Samar St., Diliman, Quezon City; o kaya ay tumawag sa mga telepono bilang (02) 928-4299 at (02) 928-9351.
- Grace Christian Church Relief Operations. Samuel Dee Street, Grace Village, Quezon City. Please donate bottled water, canned goods, medicine, usable clothes, blankets and mats, rice and noodles.
- Contact Pastor Alberto Chan at (02) 352-8515, (02) 352-8644, or (02) 365-1763
- Miriam College. Address: Katipunan Avenue. Accepts relief goods and cash donations. Bring donations to College Lower Lanai starting August 8, 9 am to 6 pm.
- Contact Val Villanueva at (02) 433-7909 or (0920) 293-8698.
- Mt. Carmel Parish. Drop off your donations at Doña Juana Rodriguez Ave., (formerly Broadway Avenue) corner 4th/5th Street, New Manila
- Telephone number: (02) 724-5938.
- OFFICE OF DEPUTY SPEAKER ERIN TAÑADA (TAPAT). We accept Food (Canned goods, rice, bread), Bottled water, Essential supplies, Non-Food: Blanket, towel, banig and other sleeping mats, Clothes, slippers, underwear, Hygiene supplies: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitary napkin, special items for children (diapers, formulas, medicine for infants) and elderly, Antiseptics and first-aid boxes, Paracetamol, Doxycycline (to prevent outbreak of leptospirosis), Azithromycin and emergency medication, e.g. Biogesic, Immodium, Diatabs, Flashlight, candle, rubber boots, raincoat, rope, batteries. Drop-off points:
- 22 Matahimik Street, Sikatuna Village, QC
- 56 Mother Ignacia Ave. cor Dr Lazcano St, QC
- 3rd Floor, House of Representatives, Batasan, QC
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish. Our Lady of Pentecost Parish in Katipunan, Quezon City accepts evacuees. They also need mats, blankets, and bottled water.
- Payatas Quezon City. Drop-off point at The Central Barangay Hall of Payatas or Group 3 Area B, Bulacan Street
- Contact (0918) 220-8205 or (02) 427-1362.
- School of the Holy Spirit. Drop off donations at SHSQC. Address: F. Sotto, BF Homes, Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- Telephone number: (02) 931-4047 and (02) 931-3645
- Sto. Domingo Church. Those living in the vicinity of Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City are being asked to help provide food and drinks to 400-500 evacuees staying in the Church. Food, water, dry clothes needed.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Quezon City drop-off point: Trinity University of Asia, 275 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
- ℅ Angelo Cabanes, CSC President at (0915) 484-3241
- TV5. Donations accepted at 730 Quirino Hiway, San Bartolome, Novaliches, QC
- Contact No: (02) 938-6393
- University of the Philippines – Diliman. Donations for relief goods can be brought or sent to the USC Office, Vinzons Hall, UP Diliman. Accepting relief goods and donations for collection and transfer to UP-wide operations. Drop them off at the UP CMC Plaridel Hall Lobby. The UP CSWCD Student Council is now accepting relief goods, such as clothes, food, medicine, ‘banig’, toiletries and drinking water, to be donated to the people who are greatly affected by the weather. We also have the CSWCD organizations to cooperate and be partners in this endeavor.
- Contact CMCSC Chair Mario Urrutia at (0906) 503-4660 for more information.
- For inquiries, kindly contact (0915) 182-8664 (Rex, CSWCD-SC), (0917) 885-3128 (Karen, JSWAP), and (0916) 246-2524 (Luis, CD Circle).
- Assumption Antipolo Family Council Office. Assumption Antipolo, Sumulong Highway. AA is ready to accept relief goods thru the Assumption Antipolo Family Council office, starting 08 Aug., from 8am – 4pm
- Contact: (02) 650-7230 or (02) 697-2359
- Immaculate Concepcion Academy. Address: 10 Grant Street, San Juan. List of things badly needed: Canned goods, rice, viand, safe drinking water, coffee sachets, powdered milk, clothes, slippers, blankets, toiletries, first aid, medicine.
- Xavier School. Xavier School is accepting donations for the victims of typhoon Gener and the Monsoon Rains brought about by Typhoon Haikui from 9 August to 15 August 2012. Please bring as many relief bags with each bag containing 8 CANNED GOODS, 12 PACKS OF INSTANT NOODLES, 2 LITRES OF WATER and 2 KILOS OF RICE to Xavier School. Please arrange them already so it may be easier to distribute them to the different victims.
- Dr Martens Drop Off Center. Dr. Martens Store, Fort Strip Plaza. Donations accepted beginning August 9 (Thurs).
- Enderun College. Enderun Colleges to accept donations at1100 Campus Ave. McKinley Hill,Taguig
- Contact (02) 856-5000 loc 550.
- Tulong Pinoy. 32nd st. cor. Univ. Avenue BGC Taguig. We need bottled water, crackers, milk, instant noodles, rice, ready to eat food.
- Contact Dennis Isleta at (0921) 545-3310.
- Victory Church. Every Nation Building, University Parkway corner 32nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Donations to be accepted starting August 8, Wednesday. For more info, see this site. Follow @paolopun and @victoryfort on Twitter for updates.
- Telephone number: (02) 817-1212
- Manila, UK, California, and New York. Rain Love on Manila is a disaster relief campaign started in 2009, which helped create care packages to send back to country for Ondoy victims, in cooperation with the Philippine National Red Cross. Today, we begin the Rain Love on Manila 2012 relief campaign for August 7 victims by collecting anything you feel like donating. Today, any of these things will be most helpful: basic clothes – tops, bottoms, underwear, rain gear and cold weather clothes. flotation devices – old air beds, life vests, flotation sleeves, basic food – rice, powdered milk for infants, cup noodles, canned goods, blankets, pillows – some people are living in makeshift evacuation centers like schools, gyms, parking garages, without facilities.
- Singapore. OFW Pinoystar Magazine Office 304 Orchard Road, #03-19 Lucky Plaza, Singapore. Most needed are blankets, canned goods, and toiletries. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- Vancouver. Cash donations in the Vancouver area for the flood victims in the Philippines can be forwarded through Carlo Chong. All proceeds will go directly to relief operations at the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Email: email@example.com or call 604-653-7016
Updated as of 12:00 PM 09 August 2012.