Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding relief goods and efforts for areas affected by Typhoon Sendong. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
WHAT YOU CAN DONATE
- What is most needed in Iligan (via Jeff Canoy): body bags, coffins, formalin and embalmers
- Bottled water
- Non-perishables: goods, blankets, sleeping mats, diaper, milk
- Clothes, underwear, slippers, towels
- Medical supplies: gauze, hydrogen peroxide (read more on what’s needed in CDO and Iligan)
- Mobile load for volunteers
- Bukidnon Peoples’ Center
- 1st Floor, Montero Residence
Purok 4, Pantaron St.
Poblacion, Valencia City
Mobile #: 0926-592-1806
(Contact Zaldy Galamiton)
- Chardy’s Bukidnon. Contact Harvey Maraguinot : 0917-8888427
GIVE IN KINDEach food pack will contain the following :3 kilos bigas4 cans sardines5 noodlesCoffeeSugar
CAGAYAN DE ORO and MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Gawad Kalinga Cagayan de Oro
- Corpus Christi School, Tomasaco Street, Cagayan de Oro
Contact Harvey Maraguinot : 0917-8888427
- Tabang Mindanao Center
12th-22nd streets, Nazareth
9000 Cagayan de Oro City
T/F: +63 (88) 856 6413
(look for Ms. Beryl Tranco)
- The University is accepting donations at the Helpdesk set up at the University’s front gate or at the Relief Center at the Satellite Canteen near the College of Agriculture building (beside the gymnasium). Personnel and student volunteers are being deployed to buy, pack and deliver relief goods all over the City, under the direction of the University Chaplain.
- Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria S.J., Coordinator of Sendong Operation, KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Corrales Ave. 9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
- They are asking for donations in: CASH FOOD (noodles, canned goods, etc.) BOTTLED WATER and CLEAN CLOTHES.
- Drop-off points for Cebu: SEAWALK TRADING A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue City, Cebu
- BOBO’s Music Bar
- Davao folks pls leave donations at BOBO’s Music Bar, Formerly Lories Cafe. Frm 1:00 pm to 7:00pm look for pearly. Thank you
@JoeGreenProject #TulongKabataan also accepts #Sendong relief aid at 700A E. Jacinto St., Davao City (Contact No. 2216589)
- Gawad Kalinga Dumaguete/Bacolod
- Contact Binsoi Rivera : 09175007092
- Silliman University, Dumaguete City
- St . Scholastica Academy Gym, La Salle Avenue, Bacolod
- Gawad Kalinga Iligan
- GK Missionville, Purok 3, Canaway, Tibanga, Iligan City
- Contact Judi Bentoy : 09178888745
- Drop-off points for Iligan-based donors:
- St. Michaels’ Cathedral
- DXIC Radio Staion
- City Hall
- Rizal Park
- Calda Pizza Iligan City Branch
- Northern Mindanao Sub-Region
Room 01, Kalinaw Lanao Center
0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde
9200 Iligan City
T/F: +63 223 5179
(look for Ms. Ida Melody Bucog)
- Sagip Kapamilya will be accepting donations such as rice, canned gods, noodles, biscuits, coffee, sugar, clothes, blankets, mats and medicines.
- Those who would want to help may send their in-kind donations to Sagip Kapamilya ABS-CBN Foundation Inc., Mother Ignacia cor. Eugenio Lopez St., Diliman, Quezon City.
- Akbayan is accepting donations – cash or kind-for Sending victims. Send to 36B MadasalinSt., Sikatuna Vill, QC.,or call 4336933 for details.
- Angel Brigade is now accepting donations for the victims of Typhoon Sendong; Let’s prioritze on what they urgently need– FOOD AND WATER. You may send your donations to the Angel Brigade office: 2/f Franck Provost Building, 120 Jupiter Street, Makati
- The Civil Relations Service AFP at Camp Aguinaldo is accepting donations. It will fly donations/relief goods via C130.Contact details: Situation Awareness Center (SAC), CRS AFP, Camp Aguinaldo, QCLandline: 912-6615CP Nr. (0917)2471252Focal Person: Lt. Col. Rolando Rodil, Operations Officer
- Donations are being accepted in Ateneo QC at the Fr. Ortiz Hall, Social Development Complex from Monday up to Wednesday 10am-10pm
- The Ateneo School of Government and Kaya Natin will be accepting in-kind donations of
- Personal Hygiene pack: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, hand sanitizers
- Bottled water and ready to eat food
- Bring your donations to the Ateneo School of Government, Fr. Ortiz Hall, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila, QC.
- Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan) has opened its doors for typhoon relief aid: 1 Maaralin cor. Matatag St., Bgy. Central, QC | 4359151
- All their branches will also accept donations for Typhoon #Sendong victims
- 72-A Times St., West Triangle, Quezon City| 9299822
- North Hall of Corinthian Gardens clubhouse is open starting December 20-27 to accept donations for Sendong victims (via Al Joven)
- DepEd Region X in CDO or to DepEd-CSCA, DepEd Complex, Meralco Ave. Pasig City. For queries, call 6318495 or 6363603
- Donations in kind can be received at Gate 2 of La Salle Green Hills at 343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550.
- You may also call any of the following telephone numbers for further inquiries:
- Alumni Office — 721-2729, 722-7750, 725-4720
- GS Principal — 721-2482
- HS Principal — 721-8914
- Buildings and Grounds Office — 721-8904 (Telefax)
- La Sallian Mission Office — 726-5851 (Telefax)
- Donations for victims of typhoon “Sendong” accepted in all DSWD Field Offices. More clothes, mats, blankets, bottled water needed. Preferred donations are non-perishable goods, clothes, blankets and towels.
- DSWD Sendong hotline 02-459-2111 is ready to receive calls for donations, which can be sent through Air21 & Mail and More outlets nationwide. Air 21 will handle the pick up & eventual delivery of donations to CDO.
- Donations can be sent to:
- National Resource Operations Center (NROC) Chapel Rd. Pasay City (Back of Air Transportation Office)
Contact: Francia Fabian 0918 9302356
- DSWD Field Office NCR: San Rafael St., Legarda, Manila
- DSWD Field Office IV-A: Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1770
Tel. No.: (02) 807-4140 Fax No.: (02) 807-1518
Contact: Gina Laranan 09108860826
- DSWD Field Office IV-B: 1680 F. T. Benitez St., Malate Manila
Contact: Shiela Tapia (02) 5252445
- Map to the DSWD-NROC, Chapel Rd. Pasay City, which serves as both volunteer center and drop-off point for donations: http://goo.gl/TBUWv
- DZXL Mission Mindanao relief drive. Just drop off relief items at 4th Flr, EDSA Guadalupe Mall, along MRT Guadalupe. [via @susanople, @LakanPH]
- Enderun Community Drive — Address: Enderun Colleges 1100 Campus Avenue McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
- Please be informed: The collection of non-cash donations & relief goods for CDO will be until 23 Dec 2011, Friday. Maraming Salamat Po!
- FEU via the Office of Community Extension Services is accepting donations for victims of Typhoon Sendong. Drop-off point is Gate 4 of the FEU Manila campus and items will be accepted ANYTIME until January 15. Please look for the CHIEF IN-CHARGE. Donors will be given an acknowledgement receipt. Let’s do our part to help our brothers and sisters in this time of need.
- Sa mga nais tumulong, maaari kayong magsadya sa tanggapan ng GMA Kapuso Foundation, 2nd floor, Kapuso Center, GMA 7, EDSA Diliman, Quezon City o kaya ay tumawag sa telepono bilang 9284299 at 9289351.
- Luzon donors drop-off points:
- Makati City: 3553 Durango St., Palanan, Makati City 1235. Contact Migz @ 09065777812 or 09227130006 OR 6-D Cypress Gardens Condo 112 VA Rufino St. Makati City c/o Meikah Delid
- Quezon City: Berkeley Residences, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Jamie Steffani Mijares @ 09157744244
- Manila/Taft Avenue: Madison Square Condominium, Taft Avenue, Manila, Right infront of De La Salle University, Right beside Kenny Rogers . Contact Roden Lim @ 09228446777
- OR Ship your donations via LBC for FREE and send it to the address:
- LBC has been generous and accepts shipping of donation to affected areas for free ( HERE): ONE FOR ILIGAN c/o LBC ILIGAN CITY BRANCH
- Iliganon Association in Manila accepting cash&clothes donations. Contact VP for external affairs Lisa Lluch 09175098165
- JRS Express now delivers relief goods for free — Pls visit http://www.jrs-express.com call +63 (2) 6317351 to 56
- Regarding their policy in accepting bottled water for relief donations: only small bottles and max of 10KGs. There should also be a specific recipient for the donations. [via @mjeansaberon]
- UPDATE [12/24]: Unfortunately, JRS is not shipping donations for free anymore. According to the main office, they stopped accepting goods since they are already ‘overloaded’. Based on online feedbacks though, they might accept again after Christmas. They’re still checking. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for
- Donations now acceptd by Kristohanong Katilingban sa Pagpakaban. KKP coordinates for Xavier University. Call (088) 8583116 loc 3210
- Relief good donations may be deposited to La Salle Academy Iligan.
- LBC now accpeting donations for typhoon #Sendong victims.U may drop off your donations an aid in any@LBCexpress branch.
- LBC Branch Finder http://bit.ly/hZF0nG so you can drop off your donations and they will send it to the distressed areas for free! [via @mmdirections]
- UPDATE [12/24]: According to their initial announcement via FB, they’ll be accepting donations only until December 23. Upon double-checking with Starmall branch though, they will still accept donations even until next week.
- Starting December 21, McDonald’s stores in Metro Manila, Luzon, Bacolod, Iloilo, and Cebu will be used as drop off points for donations.
- Those in Manila, you can also drop off donations at@moonleafteashop Maginhawa, Quezon City. Pls tweet @thysz . TY! #Sendong
- Emergency/Relief goods and equipment bound for Cagayan de Oro/Iligan- we have ships ready to transport them asap. For bulk items, bring directly to Abotiz/Negros Navigation, Pier 2, Manila. Call +63 2 211 5484 for more information.
- Manila collection centers for relief goods: NN-ATS Express Center at Pier 2; NN-SuperFerry corporate ticket outlets in 1) Robinson’s Ermita, 2) Araneta Center Cubao, 3) Victory Mall Caloocan and 4) Pier 15 and 5) Pier 2. Thank you very much Aboitiz- Nenaco/Jun Tagud.
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call or text us 0644212652/09177204604/09228366422
- You can send food items, drinking water, used clothing, blankets, medicines, cash and what you have to the following dropping centers:
- OBLATE MEDIA CENTER:
- Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation (DXMS-AM/DXOL-FM-The Mindanao Cross Publishers, Inc, I-Watch) Sinsuat Ave, cor Quezon Ave, Cotabato City
- DXND-AM/DXDM-FM, Kidapawan City
- DXOM-FM –Koronadal City
- Drop relief goods at any of our OMF Lit Bookshops in Luzon. We will send them to Mindanao through LBC Foundation’s Libreng Padala.
- Our Luzon bookshops are located at Boni Avenue, Il Terrazzo (Quezon City), Greenbelt 1, Pergola (BF Homes Paranaque). Visit omflit.com for more details.
- OneMeralco Foundation is accepting in-kind donations in G\F Lopez bldg, Meralco Center, Ortigas. Call 6328301, look for Joy.
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer is accepting donations for victims of Tropical Storm “Sendong.”
- Canned goods, noodles, rice, water, medicine, hygiene kits, clothes and blankets may be dropped off at the Inquirer office, 1098 Chino Roces Ave. at Mascardo and Yague Streets, Makati City.
- For inquiries, call PDI corporate affairs at 8978808 and ask for Bianca Kasilag or Connie Kalagayan.
- PH Navy ship LC551 will accept relief cargo 4 shipment to CDO. Loading will start tom AM, at the PH Navy HQ Roxas Blvd
- Donation Drop-Off Centers for Typhoon Sendong:
- Robinsons Galleria: Information Booth near the EDSA mall entrance, Level 1
- Robinsons Place Manila: Information Booth near the Sta. Monica mall entrance
- Robinsons Metro East: Donation Booth, Lower Ground, near the supermarket
- We are accepting donations such as:
- FOOD ITEMS: rice, noodles, canned goods, sugar, iodized salt, monggo beans, potable water
- MEDICINE: paracetamol, antibiotics, ana;gesics, oral rehydration salts, multivitamins and medications to treat diarrheal diseases
- NON-FOOD ITEMS: bath soaps, towels, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, plastic mats, blankets, mosquito nets, water containers and laundry soaps.
- We will be accepting donations during mall hours from December 23-30, 2011 from 10AM to 9PM.
- From @gangbadoy on Twitter: Rock Ed’s Sendong relief drive has Mercato+Soderno as drop off points for goods. Burger Joint in Brookside, Cainta also. Msg @rockedradio
- Contact number and person for Iligan City Public Plaza Donation Center: Erika 09052802002
- RockEd is also having an underwear drive for CDO and Iligan c/o Rock Ed Iligan
#Sendong update: U can also leave donations at Route 11, Kauswagan Highway, RER, Cagayan de Oro City (beside BPI Family Savings Bank
- Cash donations for SENDONG victims can be deposited to my rotary club’s disaster relief [via @TeamSenKoko, @LakanPH]
- 10A Alabama st New Manila Quezon CityMobile:+63926 7112450email:firstname.lastname@example.org@startartproject.org
- Donations can also be sent to SuperFerry corporate ticket outlets in Robinson’s Ermita, Araneta Center Cubao, Victory Mall Caloocan
@TeamManila: We R now accepting old clothes & other relief goods 4 CDO/ Iligan. Drop off at Teammanila stores.
- Tulong Kabataan now accepting donations for
#Sendong victims at No. 89 K-7 Street, Kamias, Quezon City | 09261703655 (Vanessa), 09473168407 (Rainier), 09324015588 (Athena)
- Alagang Kapatid Foundation Inc. is accepting donations for the flood victims of storm ‘Sendong.’ Donations in kind like food, clothing, utensils, blankets, mats, water containers, and medicines may be sent to News5 Aksyon Center, TV5 office in San Bartlolome, Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Dr. Eloi Hernandez & Dr. Grace Gregorio turned their home into a drop-off point for relief goods. Those near UP campus can bring relief goods there. You can tweet @eloindigoart & @grace_pangga for details.
- UP Manila accepts donations at the Office of Student Affairs (Padre Faura, Mla) and PGH. Call 526-8419/526-0527/554-8400.
- The University is accepting donations at the Helpdesk set up at the University’s front gate or at the Relief Center at the Satellite Canteen near the College of Agriculture building (beside the gymnasium). Personnel and student volunteers are being deployed to buy, pack and deliver relief goods all over the City, under the direction of the University Chaplain.Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria S.J.
Coordinator of Sendong Operation,
KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Corrales Ave.
9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
- Now accepting
#Sendong donations: All LBC branches in
- Donate via GlobalMedic. Website says Rapid Response Team there now, more to deploy.
- To All Pinoys in Singapore we can drop our donations at LBC AirCargo #04-077 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Rd. (via @beejing)
- Hong Kong
- In HK, LBC in Worldwide offers to send your donations for
#Sendong victims for free. They will have a drop box frm tom. (via @raymond_ph)
- If u r in Sydney, LBC in Main street Blacktown is a drop off center and will deliver relief goods for free. Call for details. Dont hav no. (via @jimparedes)
- LBC Branch Finder http://bit.ly/hZF0nG so you can drop off your donations and they will send it to the distressed areas for free! [via @mmdirections]
Updated as of 24 December 2011, 12:30 PM.