RELIEF OPERATIONS VOLUNTEERS NEEDED: (From Mich Quinto 09175067830): We’re off to Tublay Benguet tom… http://bit.ly/dwQXv [via @slu_h_RN] [10/13 00:19]Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding transportation of relief goods and transportation for rescue. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
NEEDS YOUR HELP
- I need a truck going to Pangasinan so I can send relief goods. Please message me. [via @patriciahizon]
- We need a truck for Pangasinan delivery. Thursday (15 Oct) midnight or early Friday (16 Oct) departure til Saturday (17 Oct). We’ll pay gas. Please SMS 0917-7346742 [via @gangbadoy] [10/12 22:09]
- Requesting heavy equipment so we can clear Halsema Highway of the thick mud; it’s kid height [via @jesterinexile] [10/12 19:23]
- Rubber Boats
- Rubber/motorized boats needed for PANGASINAN RESCUE. [via @piamagalona]
- Morny’s parents are severely affected by the Pangasinan flood. Does anyone have a rubber boat he can borrow? Txt him 0919-2746482 [via @bayanijovan]
- Calmay, Dagupan. Parish priest Fr. Paeng +639291694098 is calling for rescuers/boats for Missionary of Charity Orphans (Hope he still has battery.) Calmay parish is near the river of Dagupan. [via e-mail fromFr. Ton Ynzon, Chelle Cruz-Fernan]
- Vans and Off-Road Vehicles
- Need a van for a doctor’s mission on Tuesday, 13 Oct, around 8AM. Around 10 people. Going to the furthest point of Cainta. Text me at 0917-8861080. Thanks [via @carlosceldran]
- Need off-road vehicles to bring volunteers and relief goods to Pangasinan. Please text me at 0917-5777602 if you could help. [via @gizzzo] [10/10 16:45]
- Must find a truck that will take donations specifically for an area in bonoan dagupan! Tweet me please! [via @patriciahizon] [10/13 14:42]
- Now we need people w. pk up trucks ,vans/SUV 2 escort the goods truck w/ us. (limited number only -naks ‘kala mo naman) [via @gangbadoy] [10/13 18:37]
- Hopefully Manila and Subic Yacht Clubs mobilizing to also bring relief/rescue workers by sea to aid PN and Coast Guard [via @mlq3]
AVAILABLE TO PROVIDE TRANSPORT
- Carlos Celdran. For vehicle requests/coordination please tweet @carlosceldran or SMS 09178861080.
- Rock Ed.
- If you have relief goods at home but cannot drive it to a relief center today – message Rock Ed Radio (@rockedradio). We’ll arrange for pick up. Also SMS 0917-7346742 [via @gangbadoy] [10/11 15:19]
- Relief Ops – if you are driving goods straight to University of Pangsinan – Arellano Ave, Dagupan City Astrodome – SMS 0917-5086256 tell her you got the # from me. [via @gangbadoy] [10/11 15:25]
- Ok,here goes: We have made arrngmnts w. Pangasinan truck co. 4 regular delivery fr here2there. Relief ops ctr heads msg us. [via @gangbadoy] [10/13 18:31]
- Anyone wants to do a feeding program for typhoon victms in Pangasinan? Friends going on Tuesday 12 noon with dump truck for relief ops. Pwede makisabay. [via @barlena] [10/12 01:20]
- Philippine Coast Guard.
- Philippine Coast Guard off to Dagupan for one-day relief ops. Estimated time of departure from Port Area Manila is 8 AM, txt me if you wish to donate/distribute: 0908-6429370 [via @barlena] [10/12 01:22]
- From PhilCoastGuard: Commodore Rueras is offering help to haul goods from UP to Sta. Rosa Laguna. Anyone interested? Txt Dra. Tamayo 09178191622. [via SMS] [10/13 22:14]
- Rea Gomez. Rea Gomez-Harrow w/ 6Wtruck 4 Pangasinan Fri. Those w/donations 09178505766. Supplies go2 Chris&Candy Blancaflor 4 dstrbution [via @LauraatVMV] [10/14 13:15]
- RockEd. Gang (@gangbadoy) got trucks leaving for Pangasinan and Baguio Thurs midnight. Need goods. [via @gizzzo] [10/14 23:43]
- SEAir. SEAir Baguio relief flight on Friday, 6 am. Drop off donations @ SEair office at domestic airport Paranaque. Wow!… http://bit.ly/3ZDDfn [via @TourismPinas] [10/14 21:38]
- Victory Liner. Wana distribute Megatent RGs in Pangasinan & Baguio this Fri & Sat? Contact Trina Soriano 0927-9423166. Victory Liner will provide transpo. [via @voltaire] [10/15 00:06]
Updated as of 15 October 2009, 9:06 AM.