Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding evacuation. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
- Saint Louis University’s Perfecto Building is currently an evacuation area. More info here. [via @jiggycruz] [10/10 09:58]
- Mansion House in Baguio & Malacañang of the North, Ilocos Norte to open for evacuation & relief efforts. [via @giboteodoro] [10/9 7:21pm]
- Ilocos Norte. Mansion House in Baguio & Malacañang of the North, Ilocos Norte to open for evacuation & relief efforts. [via @giboteodoro] [10/9 7:21pm]
- Pangasinan. University of Pangasinan open to evacuees, relief for flood victims [via @ANCALERTS]
Fellow Pinoys up north needs us! THE NUMBERS TO CALL:
- Baguio updates: SMS Danny Durante at Globe 0915-7273457 and Smart 0921-7750726
- Philippine Coast Guard: 527-6136
- NDCC: 912-5668, 911-1406, 911-5061, 912-2665
- NDCC-CAR: 0916-5070989
- NDCC Opcen: 911-1406, 912-2665, 912-5668
- NDCC Secretariat: 9120-441, 912-5947
- Office of Administrator: 9122-424
- PNRC Alaminos, Pangasinan: Telephone: (075) 551-6356 / Fax: (075 ) 654-0289 / Cellular Phone: 0917-5085039; 0918-262720
Updated as of 12 October 2009, 1:16 AM.