Here’s a compilation of past tweets and retweets regarding medical aid. These were copied as is. Please note that everything here is already archived. For current relief operations for victims of Typhoon Ondoy, please go here.
- Philippine National Red Cross Blood Center. The Red Cross needs blood donations for victims of leptospirosis. Please call 527-0000 to find out how you can help. [via @noynoyaquino] [10/15 18:46]
- Alabang New Life Christian Center. Contact 809-1542 to 43.
- Jesuit Medical Team in Ateneo de Manila.
- Operation Tulong Bayan. Balay Expo, Farmers Market, Araneta Center. Tulong Bayan HOTLINES:
- Cubao – 913-7122 / 913-6254 / 913-3306 / 0908-657-9998
- Makati – 710-8804
- GlaxoSmithKline (GSK) donated medicines for Ondoy victims. Contact 0917-8944624. [via @AdeMagnaye]
OFFERED PSYCH SUPPORT/POST-TRAUMA COUNSELING
- Ateneo Psych Dept. Post-trauma debriefing and psychological support for Typhoon Ondoy Survivors. Contact: 0905-2708013 for details. [via @Listentozion]
- De La Salle University. Psychological Association of the Philippines (PAP) looking for volunteers to conduct debriefing for typhoon/flood victims. E-mail your name, cel number, and e-mail address to Allan Bernardo – 0917-6256349 or Caring Tarroja – 0928-5018013 (DLSU), Isabel Melgar – 0920-9532409 (ADMU), or to the PAP Secretariat – 0927-7872012. [via @marieyot]
- Cubao. Do you want to do Play Therapy? Here’s your chance –Little Rescue – a movement toward helping children COPE and RECOVER from the trauma brought about by TYPHOON ONDOY. The movement focuses on promoting PLAY and healthy associations to build on their personal STRENGTH and TRUST. LET’S HELP KIDS make sense of their past and cope better with their future! Send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or call these numbers: 473-7896 / 0920-5178127. Look for Teachers Judee or Teacher Aia. [via @gabemercado]
- Simbahang LIngkod ng Bayan (SLB), a Jesuit social action arm, holds psycho-social counseling for victims. Contact Bro. IJ at 426-5968. [via @jboygonzalessj]
- University of the Philippines. UP Psych Dept. offers stress debriefing services to Ondoy victim-survivors at Palma Hall Annex. [via @WomenVote_2010]
Last updated: 16 October 2009, 12:35 AM.