Here are some things that you can donate to those who have been affected by the August 2012 floods:
Materials for Relief Operations
- Boxes for packing the relief goods
- Diesel oil (for locations running on generators)
- Sacks to place the relief donations to be given per family
- Water canteens
- Water containers
- Bottled water
- Canned goods (tuna, sardines, etc.)
- Coffee, tea, orange juice
- Cooking or vegetable oil
- Cornflakes or other cereals
- Dried fish
- Dried fruit
- Dry food
- Foiled pack or pouched food (pork and beans, etc.)
- Instant noodles
- Monggo beans
- Paper plates
- Plastic or paper cups
- Plastic forks
- Plastic knives
- Plastic spoons
- Soup bowls
For Barangay Soup Kitchen [c/o Ping Medina]
- 250 pcs whole chicken (chopped)
- 105 kilo regular rice
- 35 kilo sticky rice (glutinous)
- 8 kilo garlic (minced)
- 6 kilo red onion (minced)
- 3 kilo ginger
- 8L patis
- 2,000 large eggs
- Large pots
- Industrial (mobile) burners
For Babies and Toddlers
- Baby food
- Breast milk
- Clothes for babies
- Formula milk
- Powdered milk
- Footwear (especially slippers, no heels please)
- Rubber boots
Other Non-Food Items
- Laundry soaps
- Kitchen utensils
- Plastic sheets
- Wet tissues
- Banig or sleeping mats
- Old pillow cases (to be sown as makeshift quilts) [via]
- Tarps or tolda as makeshift beds and tents
- Acetaminophen (for acute body pain, joint pain, anti-inflammatory)
- Anti-fungal medicine
- Calamine lotion (or other mosquito repellents)
- Doxycicline (to prevent outbreak of leptospirosis)
- Immodium and Diatabs (for diarrhea)
First Aid Kit
- Adhesive bandages (various sizes)
- Antibiotic ointment
- Antiseptic hand cleaner
- Elastic bandages
- Hydrocortisone cream
- Hydrogen peroxide
- Latex gloves
- Medical adhesive tape
- Safety pins
- Sterile gauze (four inch squares are best)
- Bath soaps
- Sanitary napkins
- Sulfur soap
- Tissue or toilet rolls
- Handheld emergency lights
For Children / Educational Materials and School Supplies
- Educational kits
- Picture books
- School bags
- Toys and other stuffed animals
For Rebuilding and Livelihood
- Cleaning supplies
- Construction materials for housing repairs
- Fishing nets (for fisher folks)
- Garbage bags
- Seeds (for farmers)
- Temporary toilet units
INSTRUCTIONS FOR PACKING
- Please don’t use plastic bags; instead use a blanket, towel or old t-shirt to tie up and carry your donations.
- Please sort clothes according to age and gender—Adult Female, Adult Male, Female Teens, Male Teens, Kids sizes Male and Female, as well as toddlers
For information on where you can donate the above, please see the following links:
Updated as of 10 August 2012, 5:30 PM.
Here’s a compilation of relief operations info in relation to the August 2012 floods. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
UPDATE – You can also view the following resources:
Find an area near you and bring your donations there (places looking for volunteers are in green):
- Ayala Malls. Ayala Malls is accepting donations for flood victims. These may be handed over to concierge booths in all Ayala Malls.
- Coffee Bean & Tea Leaf. All Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf branches accepting dry food, canned goods, clothes, blankets, towels, mats, medicine, emergency supplies.
- Jollibee Foods Corporation. Jollibee Foods Corporation (JFC) stores nationwide – Jollibee, Chowking, Greenwich, Red Ribbon, Mang Inasal – are accepting cash donations through Jollibee Foundation coin banks at the counters. Donations received will be used to assist families affected by the torrential rains and flooding.
- LBC Branches. You may drop off donations at any LBC branch worldwide. LBC will turn these goods over directly to the Philippine Red Cross. DONATE: Bottled water, food, biscuits, blankets, mats, banig, clothes, medicine for diarrhea, toiletries, etc. Please don’t use plastic bags; instead use a blanket, towel or old t-shirt to tie up and carry your donations.
- To locate the nearest branch, you may call our NCR hotline at (02) 8585-999; provincial hotline at 1-800-10-8585999; or you may visit our website.
- McDonald’s. McDonald’s stores open in Metro Manila are now accepting donations in kind (rice, noodles, canned goods, etc.) for flood victims.
- DLS-CSO. De La Salle Lipa, Mataas na Lupa, Ayala Highway, Lipa City. Please donate ready to eat food, bottled water, blankets, usable clothes, mat.
- De La Salle University – Dasmariñas. Address: Dasmariñas City, Cavite. Kindly send your donations to LCDC, 2nd Floor, SBC Building. You may also bring your donations to the DLSUMC Bldg 1 & 3 Lobby.
- For inquiries: Contact Miss Rhayo Mazo Lasallian Community Development Center at (0916) 590-0621
- Colegio de San Agustin. Colegio San Agustin Dasma is accepting relief goods starting 8:30 AM. Proceed to high school building.
- Also looking for volunteers / repackers
- Calamba Drive. For inquiries and pick-up of goods, please contact Mr. Keanu Lopez at (0916) 619-3300.
- ARK. Our Lady of La Paz Parish 1562 Archimedes cor Flordeliz Sts., Brgy. La Paz, Makati City. Looking for clothes, blankets, toiletries, rice grains, canned goods, noodles, and medicines.
- Contact Fr. Gabriel V. Garcia, MI (02) 899-30-54
- Ateneo de Manila Law School. Relief-ops now accepting donations: clothes, medicine, bottled water, food items, canned goods and noodles. Drop off points: Outside Law School Activity Center (LSAC), 3rd Floor APS Building. Collected relief goods will be sent to Simbahang Lingkod Bayan in Loyola.
- Barangay Bel-Air Call for Donations. For Salcedo Vill, Brgy. Bel-Air residents. You may drop-off in-kind donations at the Tanod Center, Salcedo Park. 24 hours open.
- Contact Eva or Czar at (02) 895-4011 or (0939) 906-9766.
- Binalot. DONATE IN KIND – Please drop off your donations in kind (clothes, toiletries, blankets, canned goods, water, medicines, etc.) at Binalot Hang-out Salcedo at H.V. Dela Costa cor. Valero Sts. Salcedo Village, Makati City
- You may call (02) 889-2660 for directions or refer to the map here.
- Centro Escolar University. All types of donations are being accepted in our Gil Puyat Campus. For more details, check here.
- Contact Mrs. Gemma Gomez at (0908) 872-7165
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. 3F A. Venue Mall, Makati Avenue, Makati City.
- Contact (0906) 254-1396 or (02)795-3019
- Volunteers are also welcome!
- Colegio de San Agustin. Colegio San Agustin-Makati will be accepting donations starting August 8 around 8:30 am at the HS Building Lobby.
- iACADEMY: iSAVE. 3-5 Flr. iACADEMY Building, 6764 Ayala Avenue, Makati City. We are accepting canned goods, clothes, mats, blankets, medicines etc. Please check out this our FB also.
- Contact Christian Timothy Sia at (02) 889-7777 loc 411 to 41
- Makati Medical Center. Accepts relief goods. Drop-off points: Makati Medical Center, Social Services Unit, Ground Floor; College of Nursing, 144 Legaspi Street, Makati.
- Contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
- Santuario de San Antionio. Santuario de San Antonio Parish now accepting relief goods at parish center rooms 1-4.
- You may call or text (0920) 508-5396 if you need someone to pick up relief goods. You may also drop off your donations yourself.
- Volunteers are also welcome.
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. St. Francis Square Julia Vargas Avenue corner Bank Drive, Ortigas Center Mandaluyong City. Donation of clothes, blankets, canned goods, noodles, rice, drinking water needed.
- Telephone number: (02) 635-3410.
- La Salle Greenhills. Address: 343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City. Kindly drop your donations at Gate 2 along Ortigas Avenue.
- OMF Literature. 776 Boni Avenue. food (ready to eat), banig/mats, medicine (particularly paracetamol, Doxycicline), anti-fungal medicine, clothes (including underwear).
- Contact Ida Torres at (0999) 889-4775.
- RFM Corporate Center. Pioneer Street corner Sheridan Street – drop-off point for relief goods.
- Solar TV. Solar TV is accepting donations for flood victims. Please bring your donations to Solar Television Network Inc, Upper Ground Level, Worldwide Corporate Center, Shaw Blvd, Mandaluyong.
- St. Pedro Poveda College. Address: EDSA cor. Poveda Street (beside Robinson’s Galleria). Receives relief goods 24 hours at the gate.
- Victory Church. Victory Center, L4, West Wing, Robinson’s Galleria. We need water, food, clothing, blankets and other relief goods. You may deliver them to our center.
- Telephone number: (02) 631-1212. We take calls till 8:30 PM.
- Adamson University. Please go to St Quandrangle or Marian Center, both within the Adamson University, San Marcelino, Emita, Manila from 9AM onwards. Donation drive and repacking for the whole day. Priority goods: medicine, water, ready to eat foods. Donating to Navotas, Marilao and other areas.
- De La Salle University, DLS-CSB. WHAT TO DONATE: Ready to eat food (does not require cooking, and preferably in easy to open cans or pouches), Bottled Water, Usable Clothes, Rice, Canned Goods, Noodles, Blankets, Mats. Each family is in need of the following: FOOD ITEMS: 10 kilos of rice, 6 canned goods, Dried fish, Mungo beans, 1 kilo sugar, Cooking or vegetable Oil, Coffee, Milk, Bottled water, Vegetable Noodles; NON-FOOD ITEMS: Old and new clothes (pants, t-shirts, shorts, underwear), Plastic sheets, Sleeping mats, Blankets, Kitchen utensils, Medicines, Water containers, Laundry soaps, Sanitary napkins (for women/ladies), Tissue, Construction materials for housing repairs, Fishing nets (for fisher folks), Seeds (for farmers). Donations in kind are welcome at Taft Greenway Square starting 8am, August 12.
- Call (02) 523-4143 and look for Miss Lilia Barrona or Miss Jennifer Santos or visit COSCA Office, 4th floor, SPS Building, De La Salle University, Manila.
- For inquiries kindly text or call our Community-Based Disaster Risk Reduction (CBDRRM) Program Coordinator Miss Maria Isabel Lanada at (0920) 206-0497. Call CSA at telephone numebr (02) 526-7441 local 258/266.
- Philippine Normal University. Student Government Office, Taft Avenue cor. Ayala Boulevard. Send or bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact R. Angcos at (0926) 557-5400.
- Polytechnic University of the Philippines. Address: A. Mabini Campus Anonas St., Sta. Mesa: PUP COC Student Council Office. Kindly send/bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact Cedric Martinez at (0906) 291-2716.
- San Beda College. Mendiola Street, San Miguel, Manila. We will mobilize a relief team the soonest possible time together with the ICIC and the Bedan Volunteers. We suggest that we pool ready-to-cook food, and clothes.
- For inquiries, you may contact the following Mr. Kenneth Matias, President of Bedan Volunteers at (0917) 532-4472, Mr. Renier Razon, Chair for Community Involvement (Student Council) at (0927) 506-7998, or Ms. Grace Hicban, SC President at (0906) 292-1049.
- St. Scholastica’s College. Any donations accepted. | Telephone number: 567-7686 to 89.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network.
- Main drop-off point: Kabataan Partylist-NCR Office, 1437 Instruccion St. (Near Maria Clara St.) Sampaloc, Manila | ℅ Mark Louie Aquino, 2nd nominee at (0946) 520-1537
- Manila drop-off point: Institute Student Government Office, EARST, Nagtahan, Manila | ℅ Philip Bautista, ISG Auditor at (0946) 838-1923
- University of Sto. Tomas. UST disaster relief drive now open. Needed: drinking water, instant noodles, canned goods, rice, clothes, footwear, pillows, blankets, sleeping mats, toiletries, and medicine. Drop-off points are the CSC office, Tan Yan Kee Student Center Lobby, or the Local Student Council Office.
- Contact Agree Gonzales at (0917) 846-067
- University of the East. Student Council Office, Sampaloc, Manila. Kindly send / bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities.
- Contact Christian Gultia at (0927) 682-5509.
- UP-PGH Milk Bank. Breastmilk donations accepted 24/7. Milk will be pasteurized at UP-PGH so it will last longer. It will then be stored in proper and safe containers before being brought to the evacuation centers.
- Contact Nurses Grace or Tina at (0921) 453-5310 or (02) 536-2867
- CRIBS Foundation. Donate breastmilk for the babies of CRIBS Foundation: #15 Major Dizon Street, Industrial Valley Complex, Marikina City
- Contact numbers: (02) 681-5921, (02) 681-8078, or (02) 576-7693.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Marikina drop-off point: Rotary Club of Marikina, F. Mariano Avenue (beside Amang Rodriguez Hospital) Marikina City
- ℅ Ernest Santos, KMM Chairperson at (0999) 187-4876
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. Address: G/F Prime Street, Madrigal Business Park, Alabang. Accepts relief goods: canned goods, Off lotion, blankets, medicine
- De La Salle Zobel. Address: University Avenue, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa City. Kindly drop your donations at Gate 7
- Inquiries: Please contact Mr. Jayjay Jacinto of the Social Action Office at (0917) 859-7602.
- Pamantasan ng Lungsod ng Muntinlupa. Political Science Department Office. Kindly send / bring food, water, blankets, and other necessities
- Contact Hazel Perez at (0915) 584-2102.
- PAREF Woordrose. PAREF Woodrose is accepting donations for flood victims. Please send your donations of water, canned goods, rice, blankets, and clothes to PAREF Woodrose School, Acacia Avenue Extension, Ayala Alabang Village, Muntinlupa.
- San Beda College. Drop-off point: St. Maur Lobby (near the Guard’s Station). FOOD ITEMS: Rice, Canned goods, Dried fish, Mung beans, Vegetable oil, Milk, Coffee, Bottled water, Ready-to-eat food. NON-FOOD ITEMS: New and/or old clothes, Plastic sheets, Sleeping mats, Blankets, Utensils, Medicine, Sanitary napkins, Laundry soaps, Tissue, Water containers.
- For inquiries, you may contact CARLOS ROMULO (SC HOTLINE) at (0915) 316-9985. Please get in touch with KIT GOMEZ at (0915) 787-0743.
- St. James the Great Children of the Poor Apostolate (COPA). Address: Cuenca Street, Ayala Alabang Village. Accepting canned goods, bottled water, rice, noodles, and cash
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Metro South drop-off point: The Warden Publication Office, Pamantasang Lungsod ng Muntinlupa, NBP Reservation, Muntinlupa
- ℅ Kitty Bantayan, Publication Director at (0915) 909-1672
- Chao Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Parañaque branch. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Our Lady of Beautiful Love. Merville, Parañaque residents may donate clothes, blankets, toiletries, rice, grains, canned goods, noodles, and the like starting Wednesday (August 8) from 10 am – 5 pm. Collection point is at OLBL Parish, San Lorenzo Ruiz Hall.
- DSWD. DSWD welcomes volunteers to repack relief goods at the National Resource Op Center (NROC), Chapel road, Pasay, in between NAIA 1 and 2, near ATO. Pls. call Ms. Fabian, Head of NROC at (02) 852-8081.
- Manila Tytana Colleges. Metropolitan Park, Pres. Diosdado Macapagal Blvd., Pasay City. Manila Tytana Colleges, formerly Manila Doctors College, is also accepting relief items, particularly easy-to-open canned goods, water, blankets, and baby clothes.
- Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health. The Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health will be accepting donations on August 8, from 9 am to 5 pm. Address: Don Eugenio Lopez, Sr. Medical Complex, Ortigas Center, Pasig (beside The Medical City)
- For details, contact Joan Chavez at (0917) 323-9356 or Alfonso Regala at (0916) 746-5746.
- Cha Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Kapitolyo branch. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Jesus is Lord Church Worldwide. You can bring your donations for the flood victims in kind at this address: Musikatha Office, 5/F Strata 2000 Bldg., F. Ortigas Jr. Road, Ortigas Center, Pasig 1605
- Telephone number: (02) 637-5410
- Meralco. One Meralco Foundation is accepting donations to help families affected by the heavy rains. You may donate canned goods, water, crackers/biscuits or cash to our office in Meralco Center Ortigas.
- Call Rainier at (0908) 898-0562 or Reggie at (0939) 937-1324.
- Tanjuatco Law Office. 11th floor of Taipan Place, Emerald Avenue, Ortigas Center, Pasig. Relief goods (canned food, rice, blankets, clothes, medicine, etc.)
- Contact Jessie or Jossette at (02) 637-0200
- UA&P Hopes. Pearl Drive, Ortigas Center, Pasig City. Accepting ALL KINDS of donation, preferably ready to eat food and bottled water. Also accepting BOXES for packing. Thank you.
- Contact Ina Capulong at (0917) 576-9522.
- ABS-CBN. ABS-CBN Foundation Inc. Building, Mother Ignacia Ave., corner Eugenio Lopez St., Quezon City, Warehouse: #137 Mother Ignacia Ave., Quezon City
- Alliance of Concerned Teachers. Alliance of Concerned Teachers (ACT) accepting donations in kind at Teachers Center, Mines cor. Dipolog St. Bgy. VASRA, QC.
- Akbayan Partylist. Bring cooked rice, hard-boiled eggs, & bread to Akbayan Headquarters, 36-B Madasalin St. Sikatuna Village, QC
- Telephone numbers (02) 433-6933 or (02) 433-6831.
- Ateneo de Manila University. Now accepting donations: WATER, Medicines (Paracetamol, Betadines, etc.), Blankets, Clothes (Sorted according to age and gender—Adult Female, Adult Male, Female Teens, Male Teens, Kids sizes Male and Female, as well as toddlers). Drop your donations: Ateneo DReaM Team, Cervini Hall, University Residence Halls, Ateneo de Manila University. Today, we are seeking monetary donations to cover expenses for the provision of emergency hot meals, transportation of supplies and other as of yet unforeseen needs.
- Telephone number: (02) 697-7168.
- Want to volunteer? Packing of relief goods is at the College Covered Courts.
- Bloggers United X Moonleaf Tea Shop. Moonleaf Maginhawa branch is now a drop-off point for donations starting August 8. Address: 103 Maginhawa St., Teacher’s Village, Diliman Quezon City.
- Contact number: (0917) 583-9916 and (0917) 800-3152
- Brgy. Soup Kitchen. BRGY SOUP KITCHEN now accepting ingredient donations: whole chicken (chopped), ¼ sticky and ¾ regular rice. large eggs, patis, ginger. We need large pots and industrial (mobile) burners as we will be cooking onsite.
- Pickup trucks for transportation are also welcome. Please drop off at PenPen Restaurant.
- Chao Dao Tea Place. We will start accepting donations in Katipunan, Maginhawa, and Don Antonio branches. We will reward your donations with a free milk tea. Check your closets for clothes you can donate, your pantries for canned goods, bottled water and medicines you can give. More details here.
- Christ’s Commission Fellowship. THE UPPER ROOM – 3F, CITY WALK2, EASTWOOD CITY.
- Contact Saman Sa or Beng Francisco at (0915) 780-8503 or (0917) 595-0743
- Volunteers are also welcome!
- Christ the King Church. Christ the King Parish (greenmeadows ave, libis) has been accepting any canned goods, clothing, water, and medicine.
- Citizen’s Disaster Response Center. Address: 72-A Times St., West Triangle Homes, Quezon City
- Telephone number: (02) 929-9822
- Claret School of Quezon City. Donations accepted at Bulwagang Claret inside the Immaculate Heart of Mary Parish, Mahinhin St. UP Village, Diliman, Quezon City.
- CRUSADA. 106 Rodeo Drive, Corinthian Hills, Quezon City. Anything that could be given is appreciated.
- Contact Brian Llamanzares at (0917) 812-5052.
- DAKILA. Unit 3A VS1 Building #34 Kalayaan Ave. Quezon City. (Near corner V. Luna, white building in front of Metro Oil). Please give priority to food (rice, instant noodles, and those not easily spoiled) and water, hygiene products (sanitary napkins, underwear, diapers, etc.), footwear (especially slippers, no heels please), and blankets.
- Contact (02) 434-4309 or (0905) 429-2539
- DSWD. Drop off point: Central Barangay Hall of Payatas, Group 3 Area B, Bulacan Street.
- Contact (0918) 220-8205 and (02) 427-1362
- Gabriela Women’s Party. Drop off goods at Gabriela office. Address: 35 Scout Delgado, Brgy. Laging Handa, Quezon City
- Telephone Number: (02) 374-4423 or contact Lana at (0922) 828-6241 or (0908) 865-3582
- Gawad Kalinga. GK Command Center for relief operations for North NCR is at HRD Training Center, Department of Agrarian Reform Compound, Quezon City (take Gate 1). We are ready to accept relief goods. We are now in the process repacking. The budget per relief pack is P230. Initial target is 1,000 food packs. We need rice, instant noodles, canned goods, bread, coffee and sugar.
- You can get in touch with (0999) 188-9683, (0906) 419-2016, or (0922) 848-3806.
- GMA 7. Para sa mga nais magbigay ng material na donasyon gaya ng ready to eat food, bigas, pagkaing de-lata, bottled water, damit, banig, kumot, gamut, maaari itong dalhin sa tanggapan ng GMA Kapuso Foundation, 2nd Floor, Kapuso Center, GMA Network Drive cor. Samar St., Diliman, Quezon City; o kaya ay tumawag sa mga telepono bilang (02) 928-4299 at (02) 928-9351.
- Grace Christian Church Relief Operations. Samuel Dee Street, Grace Village, Quezon City. Please donate bottled water, canned goods, medicine, usable clothes, blankets and mats, rice and noodles.
- Contact Pastor Alberto Chan at (02) 352-8515, (02) 352-8644, or (02) 365-1763
- Miriam College. Address: Katipunan Avenue. Accepts relief goods and cash donations. Bring donations to College Lower Lanai starting August 8, 9 am to 6 pm.
- Contact Val Villanueva at (02) 433-7909 or (0920) 293-8698.
- Mt. Carmel Parish. Drop off your donations at Doña Juana Rodriguez Ave., (formerly Broadway Avenue) corner 4th/5th Street, New Manila
- Telephone number: (02) 724-5938.
- OFFICE OF DEPUTY SPEAKER ERIN TAÑADA (TAPAT). We accept Food (Canned goods, rice, bread), Bottled water, Essential supplies, Non-Food: Blanket, towel, banig and other sleeping mats, Clothes, slippers, underwear, Hygiene supplies: soap, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, sanitary napkin, special items for children (diapers, formulas, medicine for infants) and elderly, Antiseptics and first-aid boxes, Paracetamol, Doxycycline (to prevent outbreak of leptospirosis), Azithromycin and emergency medication, e.g. Biogesic, Immodium, Diatabs, Flashlight, candle, rubber boots, raincoat, rope, batteries. Drop-off points:
- 22 Matahimik Street, Sikatuna Village, QC
- 56 Mother Ignacia Ave. cor Dr Lazcano St, QC
- 3rd Floor, House of Representatives, Batasan, QC
- Our Lady of Pentecost Parish. Our Lady of Pentecost Parish in Katipunan, Quezon City accepts evacuees. They also need mats, blankets, and bottled water.
- Payatas Quezon City. Drop-off point at The Central Barangay Hall of Payatas or Group 3 Area B, Bulacan Street
- Contact (0918) 220-8205 or (02) 427-1362.
- School of the Holy Spirit. Drop off donations at SHSQC. Address: F. Sotto, BF Homes, Holy Spirit, Quezon City
- Telephone number: (02) 931-4047 and (02) 931-3645
- Sto. Domingo Church. Those living in the vicinity of Sto. Domingo Church in Quezon City are being asked to help provide food and drinks to 400-500 evacuees staying in the Church. Food, water, dry clothes needed.
- Tulong Kabataan Volunteer Network. Quezon City drop-off point: Trinity University of Asia, 275 E. Rodriguez Sr. Ave., Quezon City
- ℅ Angelo Cabanes, CSC President at (0915) 484-3241
- TV5. Donations accepted at 730 Quirino Hiway, San Bartolome, Novaliches, QC
- Contact No: (02) 938-6393
- University of the Philippines – Diliman. Donations for relief goods can be brought or sent to the USC Office, Vinzons Hall, UP Diliman. Accepting relief goods and donations for collection and transfer to UP-wide operations. Drop them off at the UP CMC Plaridel Hall Lobby. The UP CSWCD Student Council is now accepting relief goods, such as clothes, food, medicine, ‘banig’, toiletries and drinking water, to be donated to the people who are greatly affected by the weather. We also have the CSWCD organizations to cooperate and be partners in this endeavor.
- Contact CMCSC Chair Mario Urrutia at (0906) 503-4660 for more information.
- For inquiries, kindly contact (0915) 182-8664 (Rex, CSWCD-SC), (0917) 885-3128 (Karen, JSWAP), and (0916) 246-2524 (Luis, CD Circle).
- Assumption Antipolo Family Council Office. Assumption Antipolo, Sumulong Highway. AA is ready to accept relief goods thru the Assumption Antipolo Family Council office, starting 08 Aug., from 8am – 4pm
- Contact: (02) 650-7230 or (02) 697-2359
- Immaculate Concepcion Academy. Address: 10 Grant Street, San Juan. List of things badly needed: Canned goods, rice, viand, safe drinking water, coffee sachets, powdered milk, clothes, slippers, blankets, toiletries, first aid, medicine.
- Xavier School. Xavier School is accepting donations for the victims of typhoon Gener and the Monsoon Rains brought about by Typhoon Haikui from 9 August to 15 August 2012. Please bring as many relief bags with each bag containing 8 CANNED GOODS, 12 PACKS OF INSTANT NOODLES, 2 LITRES OF WATER and 2 KILOS OF RICE to Xavier School. Please arrange them already so it may be easier to distribute them to the different victims.
- Dr Martens Drop Off Center. Dr. Martens Store, Fort Strip Plaza. Donations accepted beginning August 9 (Thurs).
- Enderun College. Enderun Colleges to accept donations at1100 Campus Ave. McKinley Hill,Taguig
- Contact (02) 856-5000 loc 550.
- Tulong Pinoy. 32nd st. cor. Univ. Avenue BGC Taguig. We need bottled water, crackers, milk, instant noodles, rice, ready to eat food.
- Contact Dennis Isleta at (0921) 545-3310.
- Victory Church. Every Nation Building, University Parkway corner 32nd Avenue, Bonifacio Global City, Taguig. Donations to be accepted starting August 8, Wednesday. For more info, see this site. Follow @paolopun and @victoryfort on Twitter for updates.
- Telephone number: (02) 817-1212
- Manila, UK, California, and New York. Rain Love on Manila is a disaster relief campaign started in 2009, which helped create care packages to send back to country for Ondoy victims, in cooperation with the Philippine National Red Cross. Today, we begin the Rain Love on Manila 2012 relief campaign for August 7 victims by collecting anything you feel like donating. Today, any of these things will be most helpful: basic clothes – tops, bottoms, underwear, rain gear and cold weather clothes. flotation devices – old air beds, life vests, flotation sleeves, basic food – rice, powdered milk for infants, cup noodles, canned goods, blankets, pillows – some people are living in makeshift evacuation centers like schools, gyms, parking garages, without facilities.
- Singapore. OFW Pinoystar Magazine Office 304 Orchard Road, #03-19 Lucky Plaza, Singapore. Most needed are blankets, canned goods, and toiletries. Monetary donations are also accepted.
- Vancouver. Cash donations in the Vancouver area for the flood victims in the Philippines can be forwarded through Carlo Chong. All proceeds will go directly to relief operations at the Ateneo de Manila University.
- Email: email@example.com or call 604-653-7016
Updated as of 12:00 PM 09 August 2012.
Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding volunteers, soup kitchens and sponsored meals for areas affected by Typhoon Sendong. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
VOLUNTEERS FOR REPACKING/DISTRIBUTION NEEDED
- Ateneo School of Government
- Ateneo School of Government needs more volunteers. Pls help if you are nearby.
DSWD – Pasay
- Typhoon #Sendong update – Volunteers are needed at CAPITOL UNIVERSITY. Pls proceed to the gym and look for Armi Sobremisana. Thank you (via @mindanaoan)
DSWD – Cagayan de Oro
- DSWD National Resource Operation Center
- NAIA Chapel Road, Pasay City (beside Airport Police Department and back of Air Transportation Office)
- Tel. Nos.: (02) 852-8081, (02) 851-2681
- Mobile No.: (0918) 930-2356 — Contact Francia Fabian
- DSWD Field Office 10
- Masterson Avenue, Upper Carmen, Cagayan de Oro City
- Tel. Nos. (088) 858-8134, (088) 858-6333
- Mobile No. (0906) 615-0095 — Contact Manny Borres
GMA Kapuso Foundation
- ENDERUN COMMUNITY DRIVE + GRAND CITY HOTEL
- Preparing cooked meals for a target 300-500 persons, depending on supplies.
- Donations of canned meats, rice, potatoes would help sustain their effort and hit their target.
- First dispatch is targetted for Dec. 21 evening.
- CONTACT PERSON: VILMA DALUMPINES, 0906-543-4113 or (088) 857-1900 / 857-4982
- ADDRESS TO DROP-OFF DONATIONS: GRAND CITY HOTEL, VELEZ STREET, CAGAYAN DE ORO CITY.
Iligan Bloggers Society
- GMA’s Unang Hirit is looking for telethon volunteers. [via @carlosceldran]
- VOLUNTEERS NEEDED! Look for Erika Cruz (09052802002). See you at Rizal Park, Iligan City at 8AM everyday, until the need subsides.
- Celdran Soup Kitchen in CDO
- Please make a donation to this bank account:
- Brew Brothers Coffee Services Inc.
- Banco De Oro Savings Account Number: 8702-651-21
- Or look for Tina Ansaldo Cruz, Marco, Gustavo, or Paolo Celdran Ansaldo and give donations directly to them if you know them. Also look for Denise. All these guys are on facebook.
- Rock Ed Iligan (co Bambi) is running a soup kitchen, donate for hot meals for homeless in her neighborhood. BPI Loyola 3080.0073.44
- Angel Brigade
- SPONSOR MEALS FOR VICTIMS OF TYPHOON SENDONG in CAGAYAN DE ORO
- Here’s How You Can Help:
- Deposit your cash donation to
- Isdanco Foundation, RCBC Account #4001577579.
- Any amount will do!
- Here’s How It Works
- Angels from Cagayan de Oro, will pick up COOKED MEALS from our friends from Jollibee and deliver to the following evacuation centers*:
- Macasandig Covered Court: 310 families (1,240 pax)
- West City Central School: 412 families (1,648 pax)
- City Central School: 1,582 families (6,328 pax)
- *We will announce as and when we cover additional evacuation centers
- Other Option:
- Due to geographical constraints, cash donations will address the immediate needs of typhoon victims faster; However, you may still bring food and clothes to Angel Brigade at 2/f Franck Provost Building, 120 Jupiter Street, Makati from 9.00 AM to 6.00 PM, Monday to Saturday.
- Please contact us at AngelBrigadeCenter@gmail.com for any concerns.
- Follow us on Twitter: @AngelBrigade
AREAS TO GET WATER: (CDO)
- Rainsoft in NHA highway (beside Mazda) is giving free nawasa water
- Balulang booster station
- Production well 3a near Macasandig
- COWD Kauswagan Office
- Faucet near MUST
- Some fire hydrants near GSIS Carmen and other areas with BFP coordination
- Pepsi Cola Phils. is giving FREE WATER at their plant in Tin-ao, Agusan, CDO — just bring containers
- Sagrado (CDO Water District) says fire hydrants have been opened so public would have free access to water supply [12/20]
FREE TAWAG CENTERS
- GLOBE ADVISORY 18 Dec, 6AM to 6PM.
SMART LIBRE TAWAG, INTERNET and CELLPHONE CHARGING
- In CdO: Xavier University and City Central School.
- In Iligan: MSU-IIT, Iligan City National High School.
- at the PHILCOM OFFICE, MAX SUNIEL ST. CARMEN (RIGHT BESIDE ACSAT GYM), CAGAYAN DE ORO.
FINDING LOST/MISSING PERSONS
Updated as of 24 December 2011, 12:30 PM.
This is a repost from Memey Mendoza.
SITUATION: First hand info from my cousins who live in Iligan and CDO. Evacuation Centers Survivors are slowly dying as well cos of lack of medicines. In the BAYUG ISLAND along the shoreline of Iligan, 70% of pop’n was wiped out, and so many are still missing. One site they have dug up 300 bodies already. This is just in Iligan. Situation much worse in CDO.
SENDONG, Three days after in CAGAYAN DE ORO
This is Zen’s documentation as they went around yesterday in the hardest hit areas which have not been reached by any help. These are the people that need assistance asap. These are the people whom you will help.
HOW YOU CAN HELP THEM:
- You may personally buy any of the meds below, by going to the nearest Generics Pharmacy or Mercury Drug Branch (bambang, if you can go, is the divisoria of medical supplies)
- Refer to the list of meds below, and buy what you can.
- Then go to the nearest LBC Branch and send the box to either address listed below.
- Please just text (or email me so we can monitor how much of each medicine has been sent. (0918-9488850, firstname.lastname@example.org) Thousands of units are needed, so any amount will be appreciated, kahit isa lang, makakatulong yan sa isang tao.
- You may opt to send money, that’s okay too. For your convenience, send me a private message and will give you my bank account details. No time to set up a new one. We need to act fast.
- You may volunteer your time – we need people who can buy the meds and send thru LBC, let us know if you can help in this aspect
FOR LBC PACKAGES, HERE ARE THE ADDRESSES TO SEND TO:
- Send to: Iligan Medical Society c/o Dr. Justiniano or Milfe Ababa, LBC-Iligan City Gaisano Mall Branch
- Send a text message to Milfe Ababa, so that they know what medicines are coming and they can go to LBC and pick up the package. They have been providing medical aid since Friday, non-stop, so please be patient for the acknowledgment text as they are very busy with the survivors. (+63927-873-7797)
- CAGAYAN DE ORO
- Send to: CCF Christ Christian Fellowship Papa Juanito Square, Lim Ket Kai Area Cagayan de Oro c/o Pastor Joseph Bayawa, or Dr. Allan Melicor, or Jane Cutab.
- Send a text message to Pastor Joseph so they know what help is coming 0917 800-0292, or Wife of Dr. Allan, 0919-833-5438
LIST OF MEDICAL SUPPLIES NEEDED
- From Mife: “Ate Mey, I got a very long list of medications that are badly needed. There are at least 3000 individuals (Iligan only). Any volume of meds will be very helpful. Thank you.”
- I got confirmation today from Zen that same meds are needed in CDO.
- The following are:
- Oral Rehydration Salts: Oral rehydration for adults and children DUCOLITE and PEDIALITE, or HYDRITE
- Antibiotics broad spectrum for adults and children
- Anti tetanus TETANUSTOXIDE, so many have deep cuts
- Cephalexin 500 mg capsule
- Cephalexin Suspension 250 mg/5 mL
- Erythromycin Suspension 200 mg/5 mL
- Cephalexin Drops
- Paracetamol Drops
- Paracetamol Syrup 120 mg/5 mL
- Paracetamol Tablets
- Antacid Tablets and Suspensions
- Metronidazole Suspension
- Metronidazole 500 mg Tablets
- Carbocisteine Drops
- Carbocisteine Syrup (125 mg/5 mL)
- Carbocisteine 500 mg Capsules
- Syringes Guage 23
- Cotrimoxazole 800 mg Tablets
- Cotrimoxazole Suspension 200 mg/5 mL
- Salbutamol Syrup
- Salbutamol Tablets
- For wounds: Agua Oxenada, gauze pads, Iodine
From Memey Mendoza via our e-mail correspondence with her (dated 30 December 2011 and 4 January 2012):
“Since i posted that note in facebook, a lot of friends and corporations have responded. We have found it most effective to coordinate and centralize with the CCF Foundation for both CDO and ILIGAN…Here are the details where you may deposit cash donations. Zen Ababa [is] my contact person on ground, [as well as] Dr. Allan, who has summarized all the meds needed and will be point person for the medical aids.
- Security Bank
- Cagayan De oro OSMENA branch
- Account Name: Christ’s Commission Foundation, Inc.
- Savings Acct No:0231-234-999-001
- For dry goods, send to:
- CCF Christ Commission Fellowship Foundation
- Papa Juanito Square, lim Ket Kai Area, Cagayan de Oro c/o Pastor
- Joseph Bayawa, or Dr. Allan Melicor
- Mobile numbers:
- Blessie melicor, the wife of Dr. Allan – 0919-833-5438 or
- Pastor Joseph Bayawa – 09178000292
Thank you once again for your generosity and mobilization of your network.”
Updated as of 16 January 2012, 10:00 PM.
Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding relief goods and efforts for areas affected by Typhoon Sendong. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
WHAT YOU CAN DONATE
- What is most needed in Iligan (via Jeff Canoy): body bags, coffins, formalin and embalmers
- Bottled water
- Non-perishables: goods, blankets, sleeping mats, diaper, milk
- Clothes, underwear, slippers, towels
- Medical supplies: gauze, hydrogen peroxide (read more on what’s needed in CDO and Iligan)
- Mobile load for volunteers
- Bukidnon Peoples’ Center
Gawad Kalinga Bukidnon
- 1st Floor, Montero Residence
Purok 4, Pantaron St.
Poblacion, Valencia City
Mobile #: 0926-592-1806
(Contact Zaldy Galamiton)
CAGAYAN DE ORO and MISAMIS ORIENTAL
- Gawad Kalinga Cagayan de Oro
Panday Bulig Relief and Rehabilitaion Center
- Corpus Christi School, Tomasaco Street, Cagayan de Oro
Contact Harvey Maraguinot : 0917-8888427
For UECG contacts: Rev. Mike Lim is raising funds for CDO via Cagayan Gospel Church. Please contact him for donations.
Xavier University Relief Center
- Tabang Mindanao Center
12th-22nd streets, Nazareth
9000 Cagayan de Oro City
T/F: +63 (88) 856 6413
(look for Ms. Beryl Tranco)
- The University is accepting donations at the Helpdesk set up at the University’s front gate or at the Relief Center at the Satellite Canteen near the College of Agriculture building (beside the gymnasium). Personnel and student volunteers are being deployed to buy, pack and deliver relief goods all over the City, under the direction of the University Chaplain.
- Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria S.J., Coordinator of Sendong Operation, KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Corrales Ave. 9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
- They are asking for donations in: CASH FOOD (noodles, canned goods, etc.) BOTTLED WATER and CLEAN CLOTHES.
- Iligan Bloggers Society
- Drop-off points for Cebu: SEAWALK TRADING A.S. Fortuna, Mandaue City, Cebu
- BOBO’s Music Bar
- Davao folks pls leave donations at BOBO’s Music Bar, Formerly Lories Cafe. Frm 1:00 pm to 7:00pm look for pearly. Thank you
- Gawad Kalinga Dumaguete/Bacolod
- Contact Binsoi Rivera : 09175007092
- Silliman University, Dumaguete City
- St . Scholastica Academy Gym, La Salle Avenue, Bacolod
- Gawad Kalinga Iligan
Iligan Bloggers Society
- GK Missionville, Purok 3, Canaway, Tibanga, Iligan City
- Contact Judi Bentoy : 09178888745
Rural Missionaries of the Philippines
- Drop-off points for Iligan-based donors:
- St. Michaels’ Cathedral
- DXIC Radio Staion
- City Hall
- Rizal Park
- Calda Pizza Iligan City Branch
- Northern Mindanao Sub-Region
Room 01, Kalinaw Lanao Center
0016 Bougainvilla Puti, Villaverde
9200 Iligan City
T/F: +63 223 5179
(look for Ms. Ida Melody Bucog)
- ABS-CBN’s Sagip Kapamilya
- Sagip Kapamilya will be accepting donations such as rice, canned gods, noodles, biscuits, coffee, sugar, clothes, blankets, mats and medicines.
- Those who would want to help may send their in-kind donations to Sagip Kapamilya ABS-CBN Foundation Inc., Mother Ignacia cor. Eugenio Lopez St., Diliman, Quezon City.
- Akbayan is accepting donations – cash or kind-for Sending victims. Send to 36B MadasalinSt., Sikatuna Vill, QC.,or call 4336933 for details.
Armed Forces of the Philippines
- Angel Brigade is now accepting donations for the victims of Typhoon Sendong; Let’s prioritze on what they urgently need– FOOD AND WATER. You may send your donations to the Angel Brigade office: 2/f Franck Provost Building, 120 Jupiter Street, Makati
- The Civil Relations Service AFP at Camp Aguinaldo is accepting donations. It will fly donations/relief goods via C130.Contact details: Situation Awareness Center (SAC), CRS AFP, Camp Aguinaldo, QCLandline: 912-6615CP Nr. (0917)2471252Focal Person: Lt. Col. Rolando Rodil, Operations Officer
Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (BAYAN)
- Donations are being accepted in Ateneo QC at the Fr. Ortiz Hall, Social Development Complex from Monday up to Wednesday 10am-10pm
- The Ateneo School of Government and Kaya Natin will be accepting in-kind donations of
- Personal Hygiene pack: Toothpaste, toothbrush, soap, shampoo, hand sanitizers
- Bottled water and ready to eat food
- Bring your donations to the Ateneo School of Government, Fr. Ortiz Hall, Social Development Complex, Ateneo de Manila, QC.
- Bagong Alyansang Makabayan (Bayan) has opened its doors for typhoon relief aid: 1 Maaralin cor. Matatag St., Bgy. Central, QC | 4359151
Citizens Disaster Response Center
- All their branches will also accept donations for Typhoon #Sendong victims
- 72-A Times St., West Triangle, Quezon City| 9299822
- North Hall of Corinthian Gardens clubhouse is open starting December 20-27 to accept donations for Sendong victims (via Al Joven)
- DepEd Region X in CDO or to DepEd-CSCA, DepEd Complex, Meralco Ave. Pasig City. For queries, call 6318495 or 6363603
- Donations in kind can be received at Gate 2 of La Salle Green Hills at 343 Ortigas Avenue, Mandaluyong City 1550.
- You may also call any of the following telephone numbers for further inquiries:
- Alumni Office — 721-2729, 722-7750, 725-4720
- GS Principal — 721-2482
- HS Principal — 721-8914
- Buildings and Grounds Office — 721-8904 (Telefax)
- La Sallian Mission Office — 726-5851 (Telefax)
- Donations for victims of typhoon “Sendong” accepted in all DSWD Field Offices. More clothes, mats, blankets, bottled water needed. Preferred donations are non-perishable goods, clothes, blankets and towels.
- DSWD Sendong hotline 02-459-2111 is ready to receive calls for donations, which can be sent through Air21 & Mail and More outlets nationwide. Air 21 will handle the pick up & eventual delivery of donations to CDO.
- Donations can be sent to:
- National Resource Operations Center (NROC) Chapel Rd. Pasay City (Back of Air Transportation Office)
Contact: Francia Fabian 0918 9302356
- DSWD Field Office NCR: San Rafael St., Legarda, Manila
- DSWD Field Office IV-A: Alabang-Zapote Road, Alabang, Muntinlupa City 1770
Tel. No.: (02) 807-4140 Fax No.: (02) 807-1518
Contact: Gina Laranan 09108860826
- DSWD Field Office IV-B: 1680 F. T. Benitez St., Malate Manila
Contact: Shiela Tapia (02) 5252445
- Map to the DSWD-NROC, Chapel Rd. Pasay City, which serves as both volunteer center and drop-off point for donations: http://goo.gl/TBUWv
- DZXL Mission Mindanao relief drive. Just drop off relief items at 4th Flr, EDSA Guadalupe Mall, along MRT Guadalupe. [via @susanople, @LakanPH]
Far Eastern University
- Enderun Community Drive — Address: Enderun Colleges 1100 Campus Avenue McKinley Hill, Fort Bonifacio Taguig City
- Please be informed: The collection of non-cash donations & relief goods for CDO will be until 23 Dec 2011, Friday. Maraming Salamat Po!
GMA Kapuso Foundation
- FEU via the Office of Community Extension Services is accepting donations for victims of Typhoon Sendong. Drop-off point is Gate 4 of the FEU Manila campus and items will be accepted ANYTIME until January 15. Please look for the CHIEF IN-CHARGE. Donors will be given an acknowledgement receipt. Let’s do our part to help our brothers and sisters in this time of need.
Sa mga nais tumulong, maaari kayong magsadya sa tanggapan ng GMA Kapuso Foundation, 2nd floor, Kapuso Center, GMA 7, EDSA Diliman, Quezon City o kaya ay tumawag sa telepono bilang 9284299 at 9289351.
Iligan Bloggers Society
- Luzon donors drop-off points:
- Makati City: 3553 Durango St., Palanan, Makati City 1235. Contact Migz @ 09065777812 or 09227130006 OR 6-D Cypress Gardens Condo 112 VA Rufino St. Makati City c/o Meikah Delid
- Quezon City: Berkeley Residences, Katipunan Avenue, Quezon City. Contact Jamie Steffani Mijares @ 09157744244
- Manila/Taft Avenue: Madison Square Condominium, Taft Avenue, Manila, Right infront of De La Salle University, Right beside Kenny Rogers . Contact Roden Lim @ 09228446777
- OR Ship your donations via LBC for FREE and send it to the address:
- LBC has been generous and accepts shipping of donation to affected areas for free ( HERE): ONE FOR ILIGAN c/o LBC ILIGAN CITY BRANCH
- Iliganon Association in Manila accepting cash&clothes donations. Contact VP for external affairs Lisa Lluch 09175098165
Kristohanong Katilingban sa Pagpakaban
- JRS Express now delivers relief goods for free — Pls visit http://www.jrs-express.com call +63 (2) 6317351 to 56
- Regarding their policy in accepting bottled water for relief donations: only small bottles and max of 10KGs. There should also be a specific recipient for the donations. [via @mjeansaberon]
- UPDATE [12/24]: Unfortunately, JRS is not shipping donations for free anymore. According to the main office, they stopped accepting goods since they are already ‘overloaded’. Based on online feedbacks though, they might accept again after Christmas. They’re still checking. Let’s keep our fingers crossed for
La Salle Academy Iligan
- Donations now acceptd by Kristohanong Katilingban sa Pagpakaban. KKP coordinates for Xavier University. Call (088) 8583116 loc 3210
- Relief good donations may be deposited to La Salle Academy Iligan.
- LBC now accpeting donations for typhoon #Sendong victims.U may drop off your donations an aid in any@LBCexpress branch.
- LBC Branch Finder http://bit.ly/hZF0nG so you can drop off your donations and they will send it to the distressed areas for free! [via @mmdirections]
- UPDATE [12/24]: According to their initial announcement via FB, they’ll be accepting donations only until December 23. Upon double-checking with Starmall branch though, they will still accept donations even until next week.
Moonleaf Tea Shop
- Starting December 21, McDonald’s stores in Metro Manila, Luzon, Bacolod, Iloilo, and Cebu will be used as drop off points for donations.
Oblate Missionary Foundation
- Emergency/Relief goods and equipment bound for Cagayan de Oro/Iligan- we have ships ready to transport them asap. For bulk items, bring directly to Abotiz/Negros Navigation, Pier 2, Manila. Call +63 2 211 5484 for more information.
- Manila collection centers for relief goods: NN-ATS Express Center at Pier 2; NN-SuperFerry corporate ticket outlets in 1) Robinson’s Ermita, 2) Araneta Center Cubao, 3) Victory Mall Caloocan and 4) Pier 15 and 5) Pier 2. Thank you very much Aboitiz- Nenaco/Jun Tagud.
OMF Lit Bookshops
- Email us: email@example.com
- Call or text us 0644212652/09177204604/09228366422
- You can send food items, drinking water, used clothing, blankets, medicines, cash and what you have to the following dropping centers:
- OBLATE MEDIA CENTER:
- Notre Dame Broadcasting Corporation (DXMS-AM/DXOL-FM-The Mindanao Cross Publishers, Inc, I-Watch) Sinsuat Ave, cor Quezon Ave, Cotabato City
- DXND-AM/DXDM-FM, Kidapawan City
- DXOM-FM –Koronadal City
One Meralco Foundation
- Drop relief goods at any of our OMF Lit Bookshops in Luzon. We will send them to Mindanao through LBC Foundation’s Libreng Padala.
- Our Luzon bookshops are located at Boni Avenue, Il Terrazzo (Quezon City), Greenbelt 1, Pergola (BF Homes Paranaque). Visit omflit.com for more details.
Philippine Daily Inquirer
- OneMeralco Foundation is accepting in-kind donations in G\F Lopez bldg, Meralco Center, Ortigas. Call 6328301, look for Joy.
- The Philippine Daily Inquirer is accepting donations for victims of Tropical Storm “Sendong.”
- Canned goods, noodles, rice, water, medicine, hygiene kits, clothes and blankets may be dropped off at the Inquirer office, 1098 Chino Roces Ave. at Mascardo and Yague Streets, Makati City.
- For inquiries, call PDI corporate affairs at 8978808 and ask for Bianca Kasilag or Connie Kalagayan.
- PH Navy ship LC551 will accept relief cargo 4 shipment to CDO. Loading will start tom AM, at the PH Navy HQ Roxas Blvd
- Donation Drop-Off Centers for Typhoon Sendong:
- Robinsons Galleria: Information Booth near the EDSA mall entrance, Level 1
- Robinsons Place Manila: Information Booth near the Sta. Monica mall entrance
- Robinsons Metro East: Donation Booth, Lower Ground, near the supermarket
- We are accepting donations such as:
- FOOD ITEMS: rice, noodles, canned goods, sugar, iodized salt, monggo beans, potable water
- MEDICINE: paracetamol, antibiotics, ana;gesics, oral rehydration salts, multivitamins and medications to treat diarrheal diseases
- NON-FOOD ITEMS: bath soaps, towels, shampoo, toothbrush, toothpaste, plastic mats, blankets, mosquito nets, water containers and laundry soaps.
- We will be accepting donations during mall hours from December 23-30, 2011 from 10AM to 9PM.
- From @gangbadoy on Twitter: Rock Ed’s Sendong relief drive has Mercato+Soderno as drop off points for goods. Burger Joint in Brookside, Cainta also. Msg @rockedradio
- Contact number and person for Iligan City Public Plaza Donation Center: Erika 09052802002
- RockEd is also having an underwear drive for CDO and Iligan c/o Rock Ed Iligan
Senator Koko Pimentel
Start Art Project
#Sendong update: U can also leave donations at Route 11, Kauswagan Highway, RER, Cagayan de Oro City (beside BPI Family Savings Bank
- 10A Alabama st New Manila Quezon CityMobile:+63926 7112450email:firstname.lastname@example.org@startartproject.org
- Donations can also be sent to SuperFerry corporate ticket outlets in Robinson’s Ermita, Araneta Center Cubao, Victory Mall Caloocan
@TeamManila: We R now accepting old clothes & other relief goods 4 CDO/ Iligan. Drop off at Teammanila stores.
TV5 Alagang Kapatid Foundation
- Tulong Kabataan now accepting donations for
#Sendong victims at No. 89 K-7 Street, Kamias, Quezon City | 09261703655 (Vanessa), 09473168407 (Rainier), 09324015588 (Athena)
- Alagang Kapatid Foundation Inc. is accepting donations for the flood victims of storm ‘Sendong.’ Donations in kind like food, clothing, utensils, blankets, mats, water containers, and medicines may be sent to News5 Aksyon Center, TV5 office in San Bartlolome, Novaliches, Quezon City.
- Dr. Eloi Hernandez & Dr. Grace Gregorio turned their home into a drop-off point for relief goods. Those near UP campus can bring relief goods there. You can tweet @eloindigoart & @grace_pangga for details.
- UP Manila accepts donations at the Office of Student Affairs (Padre Faura, Mla) and PGH. Call 526-8419/526-0527/554-8400.
- The University is accepting donations at the Helpdesk set up at the University’s front gate or at the Relief Center at the Satellite Canteen near the College of Agriculture building (beside the gymnasium). Personnel and student volunteers are being deployed to buy, pack and deliver relief goods all over the City, under the direction of the University Chaplain.Fr. Eric Garcia Velandria S.J.
Coordinator of Sendong Operation,
KKP Office, Xavier University-Ateneo de Cagayan, Corrales Ave.
9000 Cagayan de Oro City, Philippines.
- Now accepting
#Sendong donations: All LBC branches in
- To All Pinoys in Singapore we can drop our donations at LBC AirCargo #04-077 Lucky Plaza, Orchard Rd. (via @beejing)
- Hong Kong
- In HK, LBC in Worldwide offers to send your donations for
#Sendong victims for free. They will have a drop box frm tom. (via @raymond_ph)
- If u r in Sydney, LBC in Main street Blacktown is a drop off center and will deliver relief goods for free. Call for details. Dont hav no. (via @jimparedes)
- LBC Branch Finder http://bit.ly/hZF0nG so you can drop off your donations and they will send it to the distressed areas for free! [via @mmdirections]
Updated as of 24 December 2011, 12:30 PM.