Here’s a compilation of recent tweets and retweets regarding relief goods. Please note that these are copied as is. Let us know if there has been a misinformation and we’ll do our best to rectify them immediately.
RELIEF GOODS NEEDED
- ABS-CBN Sagip Kapamilya, Quezon City. [via @donronX] [09/28 13:35]
- UPDATE: ABS-CBN now receiving donations for typhoon victims at the Pinoy Big Brother house 18 Eugenio Lopez Drive QC, hotline 4114995. [via @juLiusbabao] [10/02 16:42]
- UPDATE: Relief ops for BULACAN starts today 4:30 PM. Volunteers/donations are welcome! [via @ArielRoda] [10/01]
- UPDATE: 420+ Angel Brigade relief goods enroute to B’gay Hall Concepcion, Malabon, ℅ Ton Francisco of Land Rover Club of Phils. [via @ArielRoda] [09/30 18:30]
- AGS Building Annex, 446 EDSA Guadalupe Viejo (after PET Tower), Makati City (between 9AM-5PM)
- Rm. 202-B, Senate of the Philippines, GSIS Building, Financial Center CCP Complex,Roxas Blvd. Pasay City (between 9AM-5PM)
- Angel Brigade. Address: Isdanco Foundation, 2/F Franck Provost Bldg., 120 Jupiter St., Bel-Air, Makati City.
- Bayanihan Alay sa Sambayanan. Address: 1 Maaralin cor. Matatag Sts., Barangay Central, Quezon City.
- Citizens’ Disaster Response Center. Friends and volunteers, we need your help in repacking goods for the families affected by Pedring. Drop by CDRC office today! [via @cdrc1984] [09/28 16:57]
- DSWD. Volunteers are still needed to repack relief goods. Pls. call Ms. Fabian, Head of NROC 852-8081. [via @DSWDserve]
- Here’s the map to @DSWDserve ’s warehouse where repacking of relief goods is ongoing. Thanks! http://twitpic.com/6txhre [via @mlq3] [10/02 16:19]
- Ateneo de Manila. [10/01 11:53]
The Ateneo de Manila University through the DReaM Team (Disaster Response and Management Team) responds to calls for assistance from various communities affected by natural calamities. Today, it is making a call for donations on behalf of the following groups: Gawad Kalinga-Ateneo (GK-Ateneo), Simbahang Lingkod ng Bayan (SLB), and the Office of Social Concern and Involvement (OSCI) of the Loyola Schools.These groups have been working toward building empowered communities and engaging local government units in promoting public education, public health and public livelihood. GK is currently assisting the following communities in Cabiao and Gabaldon, Nueva Ecija; SLB has been working with communities in remote coastal towns of Isabela; and the OSCI is working closely with communities in Area 5 in Brgy. Bagong Silangan in Quezon City, Rosales in Pangasinan, Maporak in Zambales, Masantol, Mexico and Lubao in Pampanga; and Galvan in Nueva Ecija.Your usual generous support is much appreciated. This time, donations in cash or check are preferred, as amounts raised will be sent to the group coordinators on the ground to purchase the needed items in the vicinity of the affected sites. This will be more expedient as there will be no need to spend for transporting relief goods to the far flung areas, not to mention reducing the risk of spoilage or damage.Donations in cash and check may be made as follows.Channels of giving in Philippines pesos from within the Philippines
- The Bills Payment facility of Metrobank at any branch. Donor fills out two copies of the Payment Slip and indicates the following details: Company name: Ateneo de Manila University; Subscriber Name: name of donor as will appear in the Ateneo official receipt; Reference Number: DREAM Team; Subscriber number: 002; Mode of payment: Indicate whether cash or check; Amount of payment: indicate Php amount.
- Donor will please fax to (632) 4266079 the validated Payment Slip so that the Ateneo can send him an official receipt. Please call Cecille Bartolome 426-6001 local 4032, 4031 or email firstname.lastname@example.org,to confirm receipt and provide a mailing address for the receipt.
- Giving checks or cash directly to the Ateneo. Pay to the Order of Ateneo de Manila University FAO DReaM Team and addressed to Dr. Edna P. Franco, Vice President for Administration and Planning, Xavier Hall 2F, Ateneo de Manila University, Katipunan Avenue, Loyola Heights, Quezon City 1108. Please indicate donor’s name and address so that an official receipt can be sent to the donor.
- Giving checks or cash directly to the Ateneo through the various Cashiers. Cashier windows are located at the Grade School, High School, Xavier Hall, Ateneo Professional Schools at Rockwell, and the Ateneo School of Medicine and Public Health on Ortigas Avenue. Donations will be credited to the DReaM Team, accountOVPAP DCB 002-078-016. The Cashier will issue the donor an official receipt.
Channels of giving in foreign currency from outside the Philippines
- For donations in US Dollars, a wire transfer can be made via China Bank with the following details.
- Beneficiary Customer: Ateneo de Manila University; US$ S/A Account No. 101-732651-4
- Beneficiary Bank: 803-3278-269; China Banking Corporation; Manila, Philippines; Swift Address: CHBKPHMM
- Receipt of donation via wire transfer maybe verified with Cecille Bartolome email@example.com, (632) 426-6001 local 4032, 4031. Official receipts will be in Philippine pesos.
- For online credit card donations, visit the web page of the Philippine Jesuit Foundation (PJF) or the Philippine Development Foundation or PhilDev (Ayala Foundation USA). The PJF and PhilDev are duly registered and qualified charitable organizations in the U.S.A. Donations to the PJF and to the AF-USA or PhilDev are deductible gifts under the U.S. Tax Code Section 501(c)(3). Receipts will be in US Dollars.
- For donations in check, please issue check to Philippine Jesuit Foundation and mail to Margaret B. Llamas, Executive Director, Philippine Jesuit Foundation, P.O. Box 312, New York, N.Y. 10028, U.S.A. On the memo line please write: Ateneo de Manila University DreaM Team. Email Margaret B. Llamas firstname.lastname@example.org or callher at (646) 370-1526.
For inquiries, please contact the Ateneo DReaM Team at (632) 921-9724 or email email@example.com.
Thank you once again for being part of our mission of service. Let us be one with our suffering brethren and help them at this time of great need.
- Bookay-Ukay, Quezon City. Sa mga gustong tumulong, bukas po ang Bookayukay sa #55 Maginhawa St., UP Village, Diliman, Quezon City para tumanggap ng inyong donasyon. [via Facebook]
- Gawad Kalinga, Mandaluyong. For cash donations please deposit to BPI current account 3101 0977 56, account name: Gawad Kalinga. [via @twiddleLA] [09/28 12:56]
- Habitat for Humanity. Help provide shelter repair kits, cleaning kits and care kits to families affected by Typhoon Pedring. Donate to Habitat for Humanity (HFH) Philippines for its Habitat Disaster Response Re-BUILD Program. You may send your donations via GCASH by texting DONATE <space> AMOUNT <space> MPIN <space> HABITAT to 2882 for FREE. You may also deposit your donations to Habitat for Humanity Philippines Foundation, BPI Current Account 2421-0014-24. Thank you. [via GLOBE] [09/29 19:04]
- Migrante International. All donations may be deposited to Migrante’s bank account. For details, e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or call 911-4910. [via Philippine Daily Inquirer] [09/29 02:43]
- Serve the People Brigade. For financial donations, please contact us at 0905-300-7385 (Laguna) or 0917-859-5301; 0908-964-5730 (Cavite). [via @heckybrizuela] [09/28 14:59]
- Txtfire Philippines. For those who wish to donate, you can deposit your cash donation to Acct Name : TXTFIRE PHILIPPINES FOUNDATION Branch: BANCO DE ORO Quintin Paredez Binondo Branch [via @JennyrRed]
Updated as of 13 October 2011, 8:30 PM.